Alvan Ikoku College of Education Admission Screening Form 2016/17 is Out – alvanikoku.edu.ng. The Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri wishes to inform all prospective students who chose the college as their First choice institution and scored up to 180 and above in 2016/2017 JAMB UTME that application for Admission Screening Exercise has commenced.
How To Apply:
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on prospective students to enter the login page.
- Click on START A NEW REGISTRATION.
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID /screening fee code.
- Upload your passport and submit
- Proceed to the Alvana Microfinance Bank (AMFB) with your screening fee code to pay your screening fee of N2,500 and get your scratch card from the Bank.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
- Wait for publication of admission from the College.
Please follow these steps religiously to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process.
Best of luck To You all…
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.