Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Session Screening.
Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form: The management of Alvan Ikoku College of Education wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the Post UTME admission screening form for 2020/2021 academic session has been released. Continue reading to see more details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME screening exercise.
Direct Entry candidates should also apply for the screening process.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Cut-Off mark:
Post UTME Eligibility
- Prospective students who chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri as their first choice institution and scored up to 180 and above in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the Degree programme, and 100 to 179 for the NCE programme.
- All candidates who did not use Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri as their first choice institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) but scored a minimum of 180 and are interested in applying can also do so on the condition that they first visit the JAMB website for a Change of Institution.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of NCE, OND or equivalent in relevant discipline and subjects.
How to Apply for Alvan Ikoku Post UTME Form
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS to enter the login page.
- Click on APPLY… This will load the Post UTME registration App.
- Read the instructions page and click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID and Generate Remita invoice (RRR).
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification, passport (Red Background Only), Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only) and previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only).
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies the candidate.
Helplines: 08133315556, 08034142366
Recommended: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Alvan Ikoku Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Alvan Ikoku College of Education, Alvan Ikoku College of Education Admission List, Alvan Ikoku College of Education Affiliated to Unn, Alvan Ikoku College of Education Courses, Alvan Ikoku College of Education Cut Off Mark, Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post Utme Form, Alvan Ikoku College Of Education Post Utme Portal, Alvan Ikoku College of Education School Fees, Alvan Ikoku Latest News, Alvan Ikoku Portal, Degree Courses in Alvan Ikoku College of Education