Auchi Poly 2nd Batch ND/HND Admission List 2019/2020 is Out Online.
Auchi Poly 2nd Batch ND/HND Admission List 2019…. Auchi Polytechnic, AUCHIPOLY Full Time ND second admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session is out.
This notice is for all prospective students of Auchi Polytechnic who purchased the 2019/2020 post utme form and have seen their post utme result but didn’t see their name on the Auchi Poly First Batch Admission List.
Auchi Poly Second batch admission list for 2019/2020 academic session have been released.
See also: Auchi Poly Academic Calendar 2019/2020 Session is Out.
How to Check Auchi Poly Admission List
The admission list is now available on the school portal. You can follow the procedure below to check your admission status.
- Go to auchipoly-online.com/admissionlistcriterialisting.php.
- Select your Programmes of Study (eg. ND, HND, Post-HND).
- Select your department and course of study.
- Finally, click on Check Admission List
You can also check your admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAM admission status.
Please note that the admission list is released in batches, hence if you check and weren’t admitted, you should check back after a while.
Note: If you found your name here, go to your department for clearance, to determine if you are qualified, if cleared proceed to accept offer of admission online and follow the procedure for payment of admin charges.
Proceed to register for your courses online. Then print copies of the registration form and submit two (2) copies to your school officer. Your admission will be cancelled if you are not registered within two(2) weeks.
Congratulations to candidates who made it to the List for 2019/2020 academic session.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.