Auchi Poly Professional Diploma Admission Form 2020/2021 Session.
Auchi Poly Professional Diploma Form: Auchi Polytechnic admission forms into its Professional Diploma in Building Technology and Urban and Regional Planning programmes (morning session) is now on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. See more details below;
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Professional Diploma in Building Technology and Urban and Regional Planning programmes of the Polytechnic for the 2020/2021 Academic session.
Auchi Polytechnic Professional Diploma Admission Requirements
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- Candidates must possess a minimum of a lower credit pass in the Higher National Diploma (HND) in Building Technology obtained from an institution whose programme has earned NBTE accreditation or any equivalent qualification.
- Satisfactory completion of NYSC or evidence of Exemption from the programme.
- The duration of full-time course is eighteen (18) calendar months, i.e., at least three (3) semesters.
PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA IN URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
Candidates must possess a minimum of upper credit in Urban and Regional Planning in Higher National Diploma (HND) from Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi or any recognized institution whose programmes are accredited by NBTE and satisfactory completion of NYSC or a lower credit, including two years post qualification cognate experience and satisfactory completion of NYSC in addition to the O’LEVEL requirements or pass with three years’ post qualification cognate experience and satisfactory completion of NYSC in addition to the O’LEVEL requirements.
How to Apply
Application forms will be completed online via the Polytechnic website: www.auchipoly.edu.ng (All applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application and screening fee of seventeen thousand Naira (N17,000.00) only in favour of Auchi Polytechnic Treasury Single Account (TSA) No.1000075, using Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) generated from the Polytechnic website.
Read and follow the steps below carefully.
- Open your web browser and type in Auchi Polytechnic URL: www.auchipoly.edu.ng to display the Auchi Polytechnic web page. Select the desired portal (morning, evening or degree).
- Click on the link. Apply for 2020/2021 Auchi Polytechnic PROFESSIONAL DIPLOMA.
- The application form request will display.
- Carefully complete the application form. Ensure that you provide all required information correctly.
- NOTE: Provide a username, (Preferably your phone number) and a password. Write your username and password in a safe place because you will need them for subsequent logins. Then click Generate Remita Retrieval Reference.
- Take the generated REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE (RRR) to the designated bank and request that your payment be processed on the REMITA platform. You can also make payments on any REMITA approved payment channels. Allow a couple of hours for your payment to be processed before returning to the portal to continue with your application. Login with your username and password.
- Click on Continue with my Application Form.
- Complete the application form carefully. Ensure that you provide required information correctly as false information may invalidate your application. Upload your passport photograph as well as the required scanned copies of your credentials.
- Print a copy of the acknowledgement slip and two copies of the application form.
- Print a copy of application summary sheet.
- Enclose two (2) sets of photocopies of your credentials; e-receipt of remita payment, birth certificate and two (2) recent passport-sized photographs to the forms in an envelope. This will be submitted at a later date in line with COVID-19 guidelines.
Any payment procedure generated and processed on any other platform for the purpose of admissions into Auchi polytechnic, Auchi is invalid. All payment procedures must originate from the auchipoly.edu.ng portal. The portal is already integrated with the remita payment platform.
If you have any difficulty in completing the application form, please call or send text to the GSM number 08182284195 or e-mail [email protected] (between 9a.m and 4p.m week days only)
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Auchi Admission List for 2019 Hnd, Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi Polytechnic Admission for 2019/2020, Auchi Polytechnic Department, Auchi Polytechnic Hnd Requirement, Auchi Polytechnic Post Utme Result, Auchi Spat Form, Federal Polytechnic of Auchi