AUO Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session.
AUO Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2019: Achievers University, Owo (AUO), AUO part-time-degree admission application form into part-time degree for 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. See more details below;
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Achievers University Flexible Academic Programmes (AU-FAP) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Achievers University Part-Time Degree Courses
Candidates can process admission by:
AU-FAP offers Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree programmes in the following disciplines:
- (B.Sc.) Accounting
- (B.Sc.) Business Administration
- (B.Sc.) Criminology and Security Studies
- (B.Sc.) Political Science
- (B.Sc.) Computer Science and Information Technology
Achievers University Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements
- O Level Certificate Holders (O Level credits in five relevant subjects at not more than two sittings) – 5 Years
- A Level, JUPEB, ND and NCE holders in relevant disciplines – 4 Years
- HND/B.Sc. in relevant disciplines – 2 Years
How to Obtain Achievers University Flexible Academic Programmes (AU-FAP) Form
The programmes are designed for working and non-working students as lectures hold during the weekends.
Application forms can be obtained from:
- The University Registry
- By click on the “Download Form” button below at the cost of N10,000 payable to Ecobank Plc Account No. 5282039880.
Please click button below to download the AU-FAP admission form.
For further information contact any of the numbers below.
- Bunmi: 07038477064
- Bayo: 08033746527
- Sola: 08033708660
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.