CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Australian Business School Application Guide 2019 – abs.qld.edu.au
Australian Business School – The Australian Business School (ABS) is a niche school located in the heart of Brisbane’s CBD.
Australian Business School
We offer an excellent location, expert teachers, personalized support, small and culturally diverse classes and the learning resources you need to excel in tertiary education.
Our friendly teaching and support staff are always eager to assist you to receive the best education and study experience with us.
Why Study With Us
Australian Institute of Business (AIB) is the largest MBA provider in Australia. AIB has over 30 years of excellence in tertiary education, and a global network of more than 16,000 students and alumni in over 90 countries.
AIB’s programs are internationally recognized and fully accredited in Australia. The AIB Master of Business Administration degree is delivered online, and is industry focused with practical, flexible learning designed for today’s business world.
Courses and their details
1. The General English program
The General English program from the Australian Business School is a perfect preparation if you want to improve your all-round language skills.
You will be taught how to use English in real life situations, learn essential language skills and gain the confidence to travel and work in Australia amongst native English speakers.
Passive Learning: Most English language schools focus on traditional textbook learning. The student is a passive learner, takes a receptor role and relies on receiving correct answers from the teacher.
This kind of accuracy-focused learning, while important, does not fully equip a student for life outside the classroom.
Active Learning: The Australian English Language School focuses on an active-learning approach and our students take a more dominant role in the classroom.
They are given tasks where the teacher acts as a facilitator and communication is based on students giving opinions and reasons for those opinions. Our methodology emphasizes critical thinking and fluency.
2. ICT40815 (CRICOS CODE: 086586B)
Become proficient in a number of software packages while learning to build websites, create 2D animations, publish mobile apps, edit audio and explore media theory.
This qualification provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to be competent to design, develop and use digital media technologies as an assistant information and communications technology (ICT) specialist working independently or as part of a larger development team.
This program is perfect for those wanting a broad introduction to a range of modern digital skills.
You will study industry theory, best practice and partake in practical workshops where you will learn about web technologies, app design, motion graphics, audio processing, digital video, image manipulation and design.
After completing this course, you will be prepared for entry into the Diploma of Digital Media Technologies and have a better understanding of where you would like to specialize in the digital media industry.
- Build web sites
- Create 2D animation
- Design a mobile application
- Create and manipulate digital images
- Edit audio
- Manage digital media projects
- Use digital effects for video
- Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate and Upper-Intermediate levels)25 hours per week (20 hours classroom-based plus 5 hours self-guided learning)
- 24 week courses
- Coursebook based core lessons
- Regular revision tests and interviews with your teacher
- Students are able to move to the next level when students demonstrate the required ability (four-weekly level up tests)
- Certificate issued upon completion
3. ICT30115 (CRICOS CODE: 086513G)
Develop skills and knowledge in a wide range of general computer functions and digital media whilst improving your confidence as an ICT user.
The Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology provides the skills and knowledge for an individual to be competent in a wide range of technical functions and to achieve a degree of self-sufficiency as an advanced ICT user.
Persons working at this level will support information technology activities in the workplace across a wide range of ICT areas, including technical support, ICT administration, web technologies, software applications and digital media technologies.
- Develop skills and knowledge in a wide range of general ICT technical functions
- Gain a degree of self-sufficiency as an ICT user
- Achieve a high level of competency to work with technical support, web technologies, software applications and digital media
4. ICT50915 (CRICOS CODE: 086721M)
Study advanced digital production methods by learning how to build websites, edit video and build mobile apps and much more. In addition you will investigate advertising and digital workflow.
The Diploma of Digital Media Technologies expands upon your previous experiences with digital media technologies and refines your skills.
It is a perfect pathway into a number of digital media industries including web technologies, audio production, video production, web design, digital imaging or digital project management.
You will be using cutting edge technologies during practical workshops and theory based lectures in which you explore a blend of practical tasks, creative assignments, management activities and academic research.
- Design and build dynamic websites
- Carry out basic video and sound editing for film production
- Coordinate interactive media production
- Create exciting digital effects for video
- Use advertising techniques
- Implement emerging web technology trends
Apply to study in Australia
To study in Australia you’ll need to apply for both admission to an institution and also for a student visa from the Australian Government.
There are a number of steps you must go through including:
- Deciding on your preferred course and institution.
- Submitting your application to the institution.
- Receiving and accepting a Letter of Offer.
- Receiving your electronic Confirmation of Enrollment (eCoE).
- Applying for your student visa.
There is a range of entry requirements that you will need to meet both for you institution application and your visa application. This can include:
- Academic requirements.
- English language requirements.
- Evidence of funds to support your study.
- Overseas student health cover.
If you’re already living or working in Australia, you may still be able to apply to study here as an international student.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Business Schools