Babcock University Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021 Session.
Babcock University Postgraduate Admission Form: Babcock University, Ilishan-Remo, Ogun State admission form into its various postgraduate programmes is now on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Babcock University, College of Postgraduate Studies (CPGS), 2020/2021 academic session postgraduate programmes leading to the award of Post Graduate Diploma, Masters and Doctor of Philosophy Degrees.
- Regular Semester Module. This runs from September to April every year.
- Elongated Semester Module. This runs for 24 weeks (Weekends only), beginning July every year.
- Summer Semester Module: This runs from May to August every year.
See Also: Babcock University Postgraduate Courses.
- Postgraduate Diploma: A graduate from a recognized University or a person with qualification adjudged to be equivalent to a first degree may be admitted. A holder of a minimum of upper credit in the Higher National Diploma from a recognized institution may also be admitted.
- Masters Degree:
- A Candidate with a first degree from a recognized University with a minimum of a second class lower division may be admitted.
- A candidate with a good postgraduate Diploma in addition to a first degree, HND or certain professional certification from a recognized Institution may also be admitted to a Masters Degree program.
- Masters of Philosophy:
- A candidate whose weighted coursework average at the Masters level is between 3.0 to 3.49 CGPA (on 5-point grade average) or between 50% to 54.99%, which includes course work and Dissertation from a recognized University, may be admitted into the M.Phil degree program
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Degree:
- Regular Admission: A candidate with a good Masters Degree – not less than 4.00 CGPA (on 5-point scale) or 60%, which includes course work and Dissertation from a recognized University, may be admitted.
- Provisional Admission: Provisional admission to a PhD program is granted when the applicant brings a Master’s degree from an institution whose recognition cannot be adequately determined (typically in the case of a foreign institution), but who otherwise has successfully completed all admission requirements to the PhD program (as specified above for regular admission). Provisional admission is usually granted for one semester, at the end of which regular admission status is granted, provided that academic performance meets expected standards. A student can enroll in PhD coursework while under provisional admission.
Duration of Programmes: Minimum of three or four semesters for the Masters Degree (e.g MPH = 4). M.Phil.: four semesters after the completion of the Masters Degree. Minimum of six semesters on the PhD programme for full time.
How to Apply for Babcock University Postgraduate Admission
Application forms can be obtained online via the link above.
- Downloading and printing the Application Form in PDF format, fill it and return the hardcopy with the required documents and a non- refundable application fee of N10,000 paid into Babcock Microfinance Bank, or in bank draft drawn on the name BABCOCK UNIVERSITY from any bank. At the back of the draft fill the candidate’s names and choice of programme.
- Completed Application forms should be accompanied with photocopies of:
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND Certificate
- Master’s Degree Certificate for candidates proposing to pursue Ph.D.
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate for Nigerian Candidates
- Marriage Certificate or Evidence of Change of Name(s) where applicable
- 2 recent passport-size photographs
- Candidates should ensure that their academic transcripts are sent to the School of Postgraduate Studies from their former Universities. While provisional admission can be granted on the basis of certificates, no application is fully returned without the full transcripts of previous academic engagement; and this is the responsibility of the candidate. Application forms duly completed should be addressed and be sent by courier services or by hand to:
School of Postgraduate Studies
Babcock University, llishan Remo, Ogun State
SCREENING EXERCISE: There will be Screening Exercise as will be announced for each of the modules.
For further information/enquires, please contact 09094619786, 08133636564 and 08072090645 or email us at [email protected], or visit our website: www.babcock.edu.ng/postgraduate.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Babcock University Postgraduate Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2020/2021 Babcock University Postgraduate Admission, Babcock University, Babcock University Postgraduate Admission Form, Babcock University Postgraduate Admission Requirements, How to Apply for Babcock University Postgraduate Admission