BASUG Post UTME Form 2020/2021 Screening Application Updates.
BASUG Post UTME Form: Bauchi State University, BASUG Post UTME admission screening registration and application form for 2020/2021 academic session is yet to be announced. This page covers full instructions and guidelines for BASUG UTME undergraduate application 2020.
The portal for online registration is normally open between May, June or September of every year. Meanwhile, take your time and read through the eligibility requirement and application process provided below.
Last Year Updates
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Bauchi State University, Gadau (BASUG) various DEGREE PROGRAMMES for the 2019/2020 academic session.
BASUG Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- Candidates who applied for admission into degree programmes of the Bauchi State University, Gadau for the 2019/2020 Academic Session and have scored 160 points and above in the UTME.
- A minimum of Lower credit/merit in Diploma or seven points in NCE/IJMB for Direct Entry candidates.
How to Obtain Post UTME Form
- Visit the University’s portal at www.basug.edu.ng
- Create account
- Make Post-UTME screening fee payment using your ATM card or by generating RRR and make payment in the bank (N2,000) for BASUG and N300 as transaction/portal charges for FlexiSAF). Details of the Bank account will be provided on the portal.
- Fill in the online form providing the following information:
a.Personal details including JAMB score and Registration number
d.Chosen course of Study
- Submit form online. Applicants do not have to physical visit the campuses
- Successful candidates will be contacted via the email addresses provided.
N.B Please note that if your O’level are not ready, indicate awaiting Result. You will be considered when the examination body releases the results.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about BASUG Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.