=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Bells University Post UTME Form 2019 and How to Apply for Admission Screening Exercise.
Bells University Admission Screening Form 2019… Bells University of Technology, Bells University Admission Screening/Post UTME form for the 2019-2020 academic session is out. Bells University post-UTME cut-off mark is 200. See more details below;
The general public is hereby informed that Application Forms for admission into the degree Programme of Bells University is now available on-line for the 2019-2020 academic session.
IMPORTANT! Currently, Bells University Post UTME Form 2019 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Candidates Eligible for Bells University Post UTME.
- Candidates who choose Bells University in the 2019 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 200 or above for screening
- Bells University requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
Bells University Undergraduate Programmes.
The following Undergraduate Programmes are available for the 2019-2020 Academic Session:
College of Engineering (4 Years).
- B.Eng. Biomedical Engineering
- B.Eng. Civil and Environmental Engineering
- B.Eng. Computer Engineering
- B.Eng. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechanical Engineering
- B.Eng. Mechatronics Engineering
- B.Eng. Telecommunications Engineering
College of Environmental Sciences (4/6 Years).
- B.Sc. Architecture
- B.Tech. Building Technology
- B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
- B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
- B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
- B.Tech. Estate Management
College of Management Sciences (4 Years).
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Finance and Banking
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Management Technology
College of Natural and Applied Sciences (4 Years).
- B.Sc. Microbiology
- B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
- B.Sc. Biochemistry
- B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
- B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
- B. Tech. Computer Science
- B. Tech. Information Technology
- B.Tech. Food Technology
- B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
- B.Tech Biotechnology
- B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
- B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
RECOMMEDED: How to Pass Bells University Post UTME 2019
How to Apply for Bells University Post UTME.
- Visit the application portal @: http://portal.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/application
- Make payment using a Mastercard that is registered for online payment.
- Print out your receipt, and come along with it to the screening centre.
- Proceed immediately to fill the online application form and print out your application information.
NOTE: You will be expected to submit the receipt and application information printed from the portal on the day of Screening at the Centres
|Application Form:||=N= 2,500:00|
|Admission Processing:||=N= 3,000:00|
Bells University Screening Requirements.
- Intending Candidates must have sat for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or obtained the UTME Direct Entry Form where applicable.
- Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO/NABTEB or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply, provided there is the assurance that such results will be available by September/October in the same year of application.
Interested candidates are to pay the application fee and apply for admission online.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Bells University Admission 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019-2020 Bells University Post UTME Registration Guide, Bells University, Bells University Admission Screening, Bells University Admission Screening Form, Bells University Admission Screening Form 2019, Bells University Post UTME Form 2019, How to Apply for Bells University Admission Screening Exercise