=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Bells University Post-UTME Admission Form 2017/18, Eligibility and Registration Details is Out.
Bells University Post-UTME Admission Form 2017 | Bells University Post Utme admission screening form is now available. The management of Bells University of Technology, Ota invites application from suitably qualified candidates for the 2017/2018 academic session undergraduate admission screening. See more details below;
COLLEGE OF NATURAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (4 Years)
– B.Sc. Microbiology
– B.Sc. Industrial Chemistry
– B.Sc. Biochemistry
– B.Sc. Physics with Electronics
– B.Sc. Applied Mathematics with Statistics
– B. Tech. Computer Science
– B. Tech. Information Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology
– B.Tech. Food Technology (Food Science with Business)
– B.Tech Biotechnology
– B.Sc. Nutrition & Dietetics
– B.Sc. Culinary Science and Hospitality Management
COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES (4 Years)
– B.Sc. Business Administration
– B.Sc. Finance and Banking
– B.Sc. Economics
– B.Sc. Accounting
– B.Sc. Management Technology
COLLEGE OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES (4/6 Years)
– B.Sc. Architecture
– B.Tech. Building Technology
– B.Tech. Quantity Surveying
– B.Tech. Surveying and Geoinformatics
– B.Tech. Urban and Regional Planning
– B.Tech. Estate Management
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING (5 Years)
– B.Tech. Biomedical Engineering
– B.Tech. Computer Engineering
– B.Tech. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
– B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
– B.Tech. Mechatronics Engineering
– B.Tech. Telecommunications Engineering
General Entry Requirement:
- Intending Candidates for the Bells university post UTME must sit for the 2016 Unified Tertiary and Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum JAMB cut-off mark or obtained the JAMB Direct Entry Form where applicable.
- Candidates applying for admission into any undergraduate programme must possess a minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credit passes at one or two sittings in SSCE/ GCE/ NECO or equivalents which must include Credit passes in English Language and Mathematics, and other subjects relevant to the proposed course of study.
- Candidates awaiting results can also apply provided there is the assurance that such results will be available by September / October 2016.
- Direct Entry Admission Requirements: Two A’ Level passes in relevant subjects and a National Diploma in the relevant area of study with at least Upper Credit from a recognized University or Polytechnic.
Method of Application:
Interested candidates are to pay a sum of Ten Thousand Naira only, for the purchase of the form, at any branch of the under listed banks:
- Zenith Bank Plc – 1011306800
- First Bank of Nigeria Plc – 2016854567
- United Bank for Africa Plc – 1016085117
- Wema Bank Plc – 0122116447
Thereafter visit the Undergraduate Application Portal at http://www.bellsuniversity.edu.ng/BellsUndergraduateRegistrationPortal/ to fill and submit the Online APPLICATION FORM.
NOTE: No payment must be made to individual account or any account not listed here. Evidence of payment should be brought to the venue of the screening exercise.
See more details via this link https://www.currentschoolnews.com/school-news/bells-university-admission-screening-form/
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.