BSUM Portal www.bsum.edu.ng/ Check Latest Application Update 2020.
BSUM Portal: The Benue State University authority has enabled the BSUM student portal. And this portal helps students get the information they need without having to visit the Benue State University, Makurdi, personally.
Also, it is a handy option for those who have access to the internet. In this article, you shall learn more about this portal.
Thus, pay attention as you read through. However, let’s take you down through some vital information about Benue State University before we forge ahead.
Benue State University, Makurdi
Benue State University is a state-owned university in Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria. And it was founded in 1992 and served 306 students with 149 faculties. The In 2006, student enrollment was over 19,000 served by 7 faculties, 23 departments.
Also, the university offers undergraduate and graduate programs with a catalog of over 58 graduate programs across 9 colleges/faculties. The university was established by the state government to augment the specialized academic offerings of the University of Agriculture.
Additionally, it is accredited by the National Universities Commission. The current Vice-chancellor of Benue State University is Professor Msugh Moses Kembe who took over from Professor Charity Angya on November 5, 2015.
BSUM Portal Login
You can visit and access the BSUM Portal using a computer or mobile via the following link:
BSUM Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021
The management of the Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) is now selling application forms for its post UTME screening exercise for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Thus, applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Benue State University (BSU), Makurdi.
BSUM Post UTME Eligibility
- All Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates who applied for admission into the Benue State University, Makurdi for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and scored 180 points and above in the UTME are eligible to participate.
- Also, candidates must obtain 5 O’level credit passes in relevant subjects
Note: All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for admission into any other courses in the Faculty of Arts, Social Sciences, Education or Management Sciences.
Also, candidates who applied for Medicine and Surgery in the College of Health Sciences but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for any of these courses, namely; Anatomy, Nursing Science and Physiology or any course in the Faculty of Science.
How to Apply for BSUM Post UTME on BSUM Portal
- Candidates are required to Visit Here
- Also, go to Admissions menu, click on Post Utme/De link under the Applications section.
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Furthermore, once your details have been verified click on the “proceed “link to continue to the payments platform.
But, before proceeding to the bank, print your Payment Reference Number slip from the E-Payment Platform. And take it to the bank. On receipt of cash from you, the Bank using “College Pay” will process your transaction and generate Payment Receipt for you.
BSUM On-line Payments Using MASTERCARD, VISA and Verve Cards
Click on the “Pay Online” button. You will be taken to Interswitch Payment Page. From the drop down below the page, select your card type. And then enter the requested information to make Payment.
Furthermore, once your payment is completed successfully, a receipt will be issued and you can continue with your application.
For BSUM Payment at ATM Terminals
Visit any ATM terminal with your ATM card and do the following:
- Select Quick teller from the ATM menu
- Furthermore, select pay bills
- Also, fill in the Payment reference Number generated from the E-Payment platform when you are requested to enter the Customer ID
- Fill in 04255101when you are requested to enter the Payment Code
- Enter your GSM Number and complete the transaction.
After successfully completing the payment, return to the portal to login and print out your Payment Receipt
For BSUM Payment Using Quick teller from the Internet
- Enter your Registration number
- Also, enter your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- Furthermore, follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt.
Registration Process for BSUM Post UTME on BSUM Portal
Furthermore, once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
- Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to verify your details.
- Click on the “proceed” link to login to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
- Also, click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
- Additionally, click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Result slip.
Again, click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies. Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slips on day of Post UTME.
Also, candidates must upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal. Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission after passing all the prescribed examinations.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Twitter, Facebook, WhatsApp or Email it to friends.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.