Benue State University Mop-UP Post UTME Form 2017 | Cut off Mark and Registration Guide.
Benue State University Mop-UP Post UTME Form 2017… Benue State University, Makurdi, BSUM mop-up post UTME screening exercise application form for the 2017/2018 academic session is out. BSUM minimum cut-off mark is 180. See more details below;
This is to inform the general public that the management of the Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM), has approved a Mop-up Post- UTME screening of candidates who applied for admission for the 2017/2018 session but could not sit for the PUTME test which ended Wednesday, 11th October, 2017.
Candidates Eligible for BSUM Mop-Up Post UTME.
The Mop- up screening is for two categories of candidates:
- Candidates who registered but missed the Post- UTME screening test
- Candidates who were unable to register and document for the just concluded post- UTME before the University portal was closed.
How to Apply for BSUM Mop-Up Post UTME.
- Candidates who Registered But Missed the Post-UTME Screening Test should
- log onto the BSU Portal (https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/applications/utmeScreening.jsp) and register for fresh post-UTME test (no further payment for this category of candidates);
- Print out acknowledgment slip and proceed to their Faculty for fresh documentation; and
- bring along the newly signed acknowledgment slip and JAMB print-out to the venue of the test to be held on 23rd and 24th October, 2017.
- Candidates who were Unable to Register and Document for the First Round of Post-UTME Before the BSU Portal was Closed are to:
- proceed to the bank and pay N2,500.00 or https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/payments/payonline.jsp;
- log onto BSU portal and register for the mop-up Post-UTME exercise holding on 23rd and 24th October, 2017;
- print-out acknowledgement slip and proceed to their Faculty for documentation; and
- Bring along the signed acknowledgment slip and JAMB print out to the venue of the test on 23rd and 24th October, 2017.
The time table for the Post-UTME mop-up exercise is as follows:
- 17th -21st October 2017 – Registration and Documentation
- 23rd and 24th October, 2017 – Mop-up Post-UTME CBT Test.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.