BUK Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2019/2020 | Eligibility and Registration Guide.
BUK Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2019… Bayero University Kano, BUK direct entry screening exercise registration for the 2019/2020 academic session has commenced. See more details below;
BUK Direct Entry Admission Screening Form
This is to inform all candidates who applied for Direct Entry admission into Bayero University, Kano, that there will be an ON-LINE screening exercise from
Monday, 26th September to Friday, 14th October, 2016.
IMPORTANT! Currently, BUK Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2019 is not yet available online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Please note that only Candidates who applied through JAMB for Direct Entry Admission and chose Bayero University as their First Choice are eligible for the screening.
How to Apply for Bayero University Direct Entry Screening.
- Visit www.buk.edu.ng and click Direct Entry Online Screening at the home page. Login using your DE Number, Phone Number and email address
- Fill-in the Applicants’ Particulars Form. Note that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in Bayero University, Kano.
- Print your personalised payment invoice to make the payment of N2,500.00 (N,2000 being cost of screening and N500 being Bank and Administrative charges) at any commercial bank nationwide via the Remita platform.
- After making the payment, return to the website, www.buk.edu.ng and login again. Your payment will be validated after which you can print your personalised acknowledgment slip. Preview and confirm your information before printing your acknowledgment slip. Note that applicants cannot print their acknowledgment slip until their payment is processed and verified.
If you have any inquiry or are encountering any difficulty, write to [email protected]
- Payment at all Banks will be closed on
Friday, 14th October, 2016.
- The Portal for the ONLINE SCREENING will be closed by mid night on
Sunday, 16th October, 2016.
Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE SCREENING will not be considered.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about BUK Direct Entry Admission Screening 2019, kindly subscribe with your email address to our newsletter.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2017/2018 BUK Direct Entry Form, BUK, BUK Direct Entry Admission, BUK Direct Entry Admission Eligibility, BUK Direct Entry Admission Screening, BUK Direct Entry Admission Screening Form, BUK Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2017, BUK Direct Entry Registration Guide, How to Apply for BUK Direct Entry Admission