BUK Freshmen Screening and Registration Details 2017/2018.
BUK Freshmen Screening and Registration Details 2017… Bayero University Kano, BUK screening and registration details for the 2017/2018 academic session newly admitted UTME and Direct Entry candidates. See more details below;
This is to inform members of the University community that the screening for the 2017/2018 academic session newly admitted students (DE and UTME) takes place from 2nd January 2018.
Online Registration for Fresh Levels 100 & 200 commences on Monday, 15thJanuary, 2018 and ends on Saturday, 27th January, 2018.
BUK Freshmen Screening and Registration Procedures.
Candidates are requested to log into Bayero University portal (www.buk.edu.ng) for printing of admission letter using their JAMB registration number and bring it to the screening venue.
Payment of acceptance fee of (N5,000.00) at any Bank within the two (2) Campuses should be made after printing the admission letter. Evidence of payment of the acceptance fee should be presented at the screening point. In addition, candidates should undertake a medical examination at any recognized hospital and come along with the medical report for the screening exercise.
Screening at various faculties:
Materials required for the screening include;
- Admission letter
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates and Acknowledgment Slip for Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
- A ‘level statement of result(s) for Direct Entry candidates
- O’ level statement of result(s) for UTME candidates (copies of original statement of result from issuing bodies are preferred.
- Medical Examination report
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age
- Completed Undertaking Form
- Candidates without original SSCE Certificates for WAEC and/or NECO or its equivalent are required to present Result Checker Card (Scratch Card) alongside their statement of results.
- Two (2) recent passport size photographs
Step 4: Go to www.buk.edu.ng for your online course registration from Monday, 15th January, 2018.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.