=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Check UNIMED Registration Procedure for Fresh Students 2018/19 Here
UNIMED Registration Procedure 2018 for Fresh Students 2018…University of Medical Science, Ondo State registration procedure (fresh students) for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. See more details below;
UNIMED Registration Procedure for Fresh Students
This is to inform all the newly admitted UTME and Direct Entry students of University of Medical Science, Ondo State (UNIMED) that the management of the institution has released the registration process for the 2018/2019 academic session.
UNIMED Fresh Students’ Registration Procedure.
- Visit JAMB Website & Print your Admission Letter
- VISIT the University Portal on unimed.edu.ng/portal
- Click on Check Admission Status to know your admission status and Accept It
- Click on Payment to make payment for Acceptance Fee online and print evidence of payment or Generate Payment Invoice to pay through commercial banks via e- tranzact platform. Visit the portal thereafter to Confirm your Payment by carefully enteringyour Payment Confirmation No if payment was made through commercial banks.
- Click Account Creation to Create Student Account and Subsequently Log In to fill all required forms.
- Download & Print Completed Forms in 4 Copies.
- Proceed to Academic Affairs Office for Screening (from Monday 15th October 2018) with 4 Copies of Printed Forms, Original Copies of Credentials – JAMB Admission Letter, ‘O’ Level/’A’ Level/B.Sc Result, Local Government Attestation Letter, Birth Certificate, Letter of good conduct from reputable person in the society, 4 Passport sized photograph, Acceptance Fee payment receipt.
- Proceed to the Health Centre to complete medical registration.
- On Successful Clearance, proceed to pay for School Fees and Accommodation Fees (For Hostel Space).
- Log in to your Account and fill Course Registration Form.
- Download & Print Completed Course Registration in 4 Copies.
- Proceed to your Departmental Course Coordinator for endorsement of Registration Form
- Proceed to your Department for Head of Department’s endorsement
- Proceed to Dean of your Faculty for endorsement.
- Thereafter, Submit your completed course registration forms to your Faculty Officer.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.