COOU JUPEB Admission Form 2019 | Apply and Gain Admission into 200 Level.
The management of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, COOU wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the JUPEB admission screening form for 2019/2020 has been released. Interested applicant should read below for more information. application closes on Friday, 27th November 2019. See more details below;
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the JOINT UNIVERSITY PRELIMINARY EXAMINATIONS BOARD (JUPEB) programme for 2019/2020 session.
The programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidates gain Direct Entry Admission into Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Anambra State and other JUPEB affiliated Universities in Nigeria and Abroad.
Through JUPEB, COOU offers Direct Entry Admission into Medicine, Pharmacy, Law, Engineering, Political Science, Public Administration, Mass Communication, Psychology, Sociology, Criminology, Accounting, Marketing, Business Administration, Agriculture, English, Education, etc.
COOU JUPEB Admission Requirements & Duration.
DURATION: The duration of the programme is a minimum of one academic session of two semesters.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS:Eligible candidates must possess minimum of five (5) Credits at maximum of two (2) sittings in at least five subjects (inclusive of English Language and Mathematics) relevant to the candidate’s desired course of study in the university
ANSU JUPEB Subject Combinations.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|Option/ Field||Subject Combination|
|Arts||History/Literature/Chriatain Religious Studies (HLCRS)|
|Economics/History/Literature in English (EHL)|
|History/ Igbo/C.R.S (HICRS)|
|History/ Igbo/French (HIF)|
|Social Sciences||Government/Economics/Mathematics (GEM)|
|Government/Literature in English/Christain Religious Studies (GLCRS)|
|Biology/ Government/ CRS (BGCRS)|
|Management Sciences||Business Studies/ Accounting/Mathematics (BAM)|
|Mathematics/Economics/Business Studies (MEB)|
|Sciences||Agricultural Science/ Biology/Chemistry (ABC)|
How to Apply for ANSU JUPEB Admission Form.
Pay the application fee of N15,000.00 through remita payment platform at any bank. You are to generate a payment invoice which contains a remita number; The invoice printout will enable you to make your payment at the bank.
- Visit coou.edu.ng
- Click on JUPEB portal from the portal dropdown
- Click on generate application invoice
- Input your phone no. and submit to generate invoice
- Make payment in any bank
- After payment, return to the portal
- Click to fill application, input your RRR to proceed with the application, fill the form and attach your passport
- Recent color passport photograph
- Submit and print your slip
- Proceed to COOU JUPEB office Igbariam campus with your slip for processing.
- Applicants into 2019/2020 preliminary programme are advised to be checking our website from time to time for relevant information.
- All candidates are required to register for 2020 direct entry UTME during the programme.
- All candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and Personal Telephone numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted online either immediately or within two weeks of accessing the website.
- Candidates are advised to follow the application instructions very carefully and ensure they select the correct subject combinations. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate.
FURTHER ENQUIRIES ›› Phone: 08037741403, 08037373569, 07033733883
CLOSING DATE ›› Submission of online forms will close on Friday, 27th November 2019 at 11:59pm
N/B: Candidates are to note that the above listed subject combinations meet the requirements (as applicable) for admission into Degree
Programmes in the Sciences, Social Sciences, Management Sciences and Arts courses in all JUPEB affiliated universities in Nigeria including CHUKWUEMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU UNIVERSITY
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.