CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Covenant University Post UTME Form 2019 and How to Apply for Admission Screening Exercise.
Covenant University Admission Screening Form 2019… Covenant University, Ota, Covenant University Admission Screening/Post UTME form for the 2019-2020 academic session is out. Covenant University post-UTME cut-off mark is 200. See more details below;
Latest Update: Due to an increase in demand for the extension of the 2019/2020 admissions screening window for those who couldn’t meet up with the initial screening exercise, this is to notify, qualified and interested, applicants that CUSAS 2019 portal has been re-opened. With screening exercises scheduled to hold on Friday, August 16 and Saturday, August 17, 2019. The application form link is available below
The general public is hereby informed that Covenant University is now selling admission forms into its various undergraduate programmes for the 2019-2020 academic session. Covenant University post UTME / Covenant University undergraduate admission form is now available for purchase online.
The Undergraduate Form fee is now N7,000 only (seven thousand naira only). It captures the form at N5,000 (five thousand naira) and the screening fee at N2,000 (two thousand naira). Transaction charges apply, N900 (Nine Hundred Naira Only) via card payment and N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction. Visit admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to apply.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into undergraduate degree programmes on a full time basis in the following Colleges and Departments of the University:
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration
- Industrial Relations and
- Human Resource Management
- Demography and Social Statistics
- Mass Communication
- International Relations
- Policy and Strategic Studies
- Political Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information and Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Building Technology
- Estate Management
- Biology: (Applied Biology and Biotechnology)
- Industrial Chemistry :
- (Analytical/Environmental Chemistry)
- (Materials/Polymer Chemistry)
- Computer Science
- Management Information System
- Industrial Mathematics
- Industrial Physics:
- (Applied Geophysics)
- (Electronics and IT Applications)
- (Renewable Energy)
Eligible Candidates for Covenant University Post UTME.
- Prospective students of Covenant University are to obtain the JAMB forms, choose Covenant University and sit for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) of the Board as prescribed in the relevant advertisement for the 2019-2020 admission exercise.
- In addition, applicants must complete the Covenant University Application Forms, available online.
- Use the Application Requirements Checklist section below to prepare your application for submission.
- Review the website information for your programme of interest, specific programme admission requirements and application deadlines. All materials submitted in support of the application must be received by the published application deadline.
How to Apply for Covenant University Post UTME Form.
International students should visit https://admission.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate-application-international for more information on how to apply.
If you are applying from Nigeria, follow the processes outlined below:
Go to admportal.covenantuniversity.edu.ng/undergraduate/ to start your application.
Submission of the electronic application form will activate your admission consideration process. All electronic documents submitted in support of the application should be submitted according to the guidelines outlined below.
NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEE:
- The application form fee for the 2019/2020 academic year is N7,000 (Seven Thousand Naira Only). Post-UTME Screening fee is N2,000 (Two thousand Naira only). Transaction charges apply – N600 (Six Hundred Naira Only) for bank / over the counter transaction. Payment can be made at these authorized banks – Access, Zenith, UBA, GTB, Stanbic, Keystone, CMFB etc. You are required to walk into the bank, provide applicant’s name, make payment and receive the PIN and RECEIPT NUMBER to be inputted on the form.
- The application form can be saved with a view of completion at a later date. An application cannot be submitted if the application fee is not paid at the end of the form.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE:
A statement of purpose (not more than 500-word count) should be prepared and submitted online with the application. The personal statement should address your intellectual interests, academic and professional objectives, visions, and goals for life. Please review the academic programmes for details listed by specific undergraduate programmes.
UPLOADING OF CREDENTIALS:
- The application would only be considered completed if you upload the following credentials:
- Birth Certificate
- Scanned 2019 JAMB result with your clearly visible passport photograph
- WAEC Result or NECO Result (if available)
- Letter of Sponsorship by Parents
- Please note that all the documents must be in PDF and not more than 100kb
PRINCIPAL AND PASTORAL REFERENCE LETTERS:
Two official recommendations are required for your application to be completed. These recommendations must be from persons in positions to appraise your potential for undergraduate study at Covenant University. These persons should include the following: Spiritual Leader, Principal or any teacher from your school. Covenant University requires the use of the online recommendation system, which utilizes a secure system that will:
- Automatically email your recommendation providers with instructions for online submission of the recommendation.
- Allow applicants to track recommendations received or not received and follow up with recommenders who still need to submit their appraisals.
- Expedite the processing of the recommendations, which will be included in the online application once submitted.
- Automatically notify you when recommendations have been received.
CUSAS SCREENING AND BOOKING:
Please note, the final screening exercise has been scheduled for July 5, 6, 12 and 13th respectively.
There will be a Computer-based screening which will take place at three locations:-
- Covenant University, Canaanland, Ota, Ogun State.
- Faith Academy, Km 26, Abuja-Keffi express road, Autabalefi, Goshen Abuja.
- Winner’s Chapel, D-Line, opposite Fruit market, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.
The screening schedule would be accessible via the Screening Booking. All candidates are required to pay the sum of Nine Thousand Naira Only (N9,000.00) which entails Seven Thousand Naira (N7, 000.00) for the form and Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) for post-UTME screening.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Covenant University Admission 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Covenant University, Covenant University Admission Screening Requirements, Covenant University Post UTME Form, Covenant University Post UTME Form 2019, How to Apply for Admission Screening Exercise