DELSU Post UTME Admission Form 2016/17, Cut Off Mark, Exam Date, Eligibility and Registration Details is Out
Ads: Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE - 15 Products Remaining | HURRY NOW!
DELSU Post UTME Admission Form 2016/17, Cut Off Mark, Exam Date, Eligibility and Registration Details is Out. Delsu post utme form 2016 is now available. This is to inform all candidates who chose Delta State University (DELSU), Abraka in the 2016 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that the Screening Exercise Form is out.
All candidates who chose DELSU as their first choice of University and scored 180 and above can apply for the 2016/2017 Admission screening, but they must submit a copy of the jamb result with a scratch card attached to verify the result.
Method Of Application
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N5,000.00 (five thousand naira only). Evidence of payment (Bank tellers) for Centre Screening (The cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
-Unity Bank, Ecobank, UBA, Zenith Bank, Fidelity Bank. Ensure that Jamb Registration Number and Names are correctly entered. Errors will not be entertained.
Procedure To Generate Vitual Pin
- Click online Application
iii. Click Start
- Click screening exercise
- Click Start
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
vii. Submit the form and generate PIN
viii. Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment
(a) Candidates should with the PIN for payment access and complete the Delta State University, Abraka, 2016 Screening form online at www.delsuonline.com with their recent coloured passport sized photograph scanned to the JPEG format and not more than 20kb in size.
(b) Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately after payment, as it will be invalid after six (6) hours after its generation.
(c) Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
(d) Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration numbers. The University will not be held responsible for wrong JAMB registration number entered and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application. Your application will not be successful if you enter a Local Government/State of origin different from the one indicated on your JAMB registration form.
(e) Candidates must enter a valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the University will communicate with candidates on venue.
(f) Candidates should visit www.delsu.edu.ng to print venue of screening a day after closure of application form.
(g) Candidates are expected to identify their venue and seat number before the scheduled date of screening.
Screening Date & Details
Screening will commence on Wednesday 29th June, 2016 at 8.00am at site III, Abraka Campus. Candidates will be screened by oral interaction and aptitude test.
Candidates are required to come to the screening venue with the following:
i. A copy of print-out of venue and seat number
ii. A copy of the print-out of completed on-line confirmation of application.
iii. UTME Result Slip
iv. Two recent passport sized coloured photographs with the full names of candidate and signature on the reversed side of the photograph.
Application website closes at 6.00p.m. on Thursday 23rd June, 2016.
- Candidates are to log in ONLY the courses they choose from Delta State University, Abraka in UTME
- All candidates are advised to be properly dressed. This is essential at the Personality Assessment Interaction (PAI). All Applicants should also arrive at the screening venue at least 30 minutes before the exercise commences.
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- GSM phones, electronic devices and bags are not allowed into the screening venue.
- Parents, Guardians and well wishers will not be allowed to stay around the venue of the screening exercise.
- Any person caught impersonating will be handed over to the police and the candidate impersonated will automatically be disqualified.
Best of luck To You all…
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.♦ Total Cure for Diabetes => CLICK HERE. Only 15 Product Remaining - Hurry Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.