CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
DELSU Pre-Degree Admission Form 2018/2019 and Registration Guidelines.
- If you are searching for ‘DELSU Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2018‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
The management of Delta State University, DELSU wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the pre-degree admission screening form for 2018/2019 has been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application.
Latest Update: The sale of forms for the DELSU Pre-degree programme has been extended to February 26th, 2019, while the entrance examination will be on 28th February, 2019.
The management of the Delta State University, DELSU wishes to notify aspirants of the institution that the university pre-degree application form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now available.
- All degree programmes offered in the Delta State University except Medicine and Law.
DELSU Pre-Degree Admission Requirements.
- Candidates should possess five credits in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics, in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination or its equivalent at not more than two sittings. Candidates for Pharmacy and Nursing Science degree programmes must have the five credits at one sitting.
- Specific Departmental admission requirements are as indicated in the UTME brochure for Delta State University, Abraka.
- Candidates are required to register with JAMB and write the 2018 UTME and should score a minimum of DELSU JAMB cut-off point of 180 with DELSU as first Choice.
- Candidates should ensure that the course (programme) they register in JAMB is the same with the course (programme) they intend to pursue in the DELSU Pre-degree Programme.
How to Apply for DELSU Pre-Degree Admission.
Applications are to be filled online at the rate of Twenty thousand (N20,000:00) Naira only through the use of the Delta State University virtual Pin generated at http://www.delsuonline.com and payment made at any of the following University approved banks (Unity Bank, Ecobank, UBA & Zenith Bank).
- Admission of candidates into the various courses shall be based on a Computer-Based Aptitude Test, which shall be held at the Delta State University Examination Centre, Site III, Abraka on Saturday, January 19, 2019.
Items Required for Writing the Entrance Examination:
- Candidates are expected to come along with their Printed Photo Card, without which they would not be allowed into the examination venue.
- Starting date – Tuesday, October 2, 2018.
- Closing date- Tuesday, February 26, 2019.
- Entrance Examination – Thursday, 28th February, 2019.
We believe this article was interesting, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.