DELSU Supplementary JUPEB Admission Form for 2018/2019 Academic Session is Out.
The management of Supplementary JUPEB Admission Form is now available. Continue reading so as to be guided on how to apply; DELSU supplementary admission form Cost 20,000 naira only. See more details below;
DELSU JUPEB Updates:
- The new deadline for submission of applications is Thursday, 25th October, 2018. Interested applicants are expected to take advantage of this opening to process their application.
DELSU Supplementary JUPEB Admission Form
The Delta State University in collaboration with the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the school of Foundation Studies for the 2018/2019 session. Highly successful candidates after an approved examination administered by JUPEB are eligible for consideration into 200 level of the Degree programme of the University through JAMB.
DELSU JUPEB Admission Requirements.
Candidates seeking admission into the JUPEB Foundation Programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes in at least five (5) “O” Level subjects, including English Language and Mathematics at not more than 2 sittings in GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB). However, for Medicine & Surgery, Nursing and Pharmacy the 5 O’ level credit must be at one sitting.
All the combinations shown in the table meet the entry requirements for direct admission into Degree Programmes in the Delta State University and other JUPEB affiliate Universities which include, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, UNIUYO, FUTA, FUNAAB, UNIPORT, FUPRE, UNICAL, LASU, FUTO, UNILORIN ,UNIBEN, NDU, ESUT, ABUAD etc.
Duration of DELSU JUPEB Programme.
The duration of study is a minimum of one Academic Session of Two Semesters. Successful candidates are to be accommodated in the University Halls of resident in Site II, Abraka.
DELSU JUPEB Admission Subjects Combination.
- Arts: English & Literary Studies Fine & Applied Arts Theatre Arts History & Inter. Studies Religious Studies and
- Management Sciences: Accounting Business Administration Banking & Finance, Marketing
- Social Sciences: Geography & Regional Planning Economics Political Science Mass Communication Sociology Psychology
- Law: Law
- Biological Sciences:Anatomy Botany Medicine & Surgery Nursing Pharmacy Medical Biochemistry Pharmacology & Therapeutics Physiology Biochemistry Tech (SLT) Biological Tech (SLT)Animal and Environmental Biology
- Physical Sciences/Engineering:Geology Industrial Chemistry Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical) Physics, Chemistry Mathematics *Computer Science
How to Apply for DELSU JUPEB Admission and Other Details.
Candidates are required to visit www.delsuonline.com to generate a virtual PIN with N20,000 only payable at Unity Bank, UBA, Zenith Bank and Fidelity Bank. (Cost covers honoraria for centre facilitation, logistics for producing screening materials and security).
Follow this guide below to Procced;
(i) Visit www.delsuonline.com.
(ii) Click on JUPEB and complete the form with valid JAMB Registration
(iii) Submit the form and generate PIN
(iv) Print out the PIN generated
(v) Visit any of the specified banks for payment.
The application form must be correctly filled with all the required information before submitting online and thereafter printout a copy.
Closing date: Thursday, 25th October, 2018.
Entrance screening date: Saturday, 27th October, 2019
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.