=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
Delta Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Form 2019-2020 | Cut off Mark and Registration Details.
Delta Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Form 2019-2020… Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara, DESPO post UTME screening application form for the 2019-2020 academic session admission exercise is out. DESPO post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 140. See more details below;
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into ND Programmes at Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara (DESPO) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Eligibility.
(i) Candidates who wrote the 2019 UTME and scored 140 and above.
(ii) Candidates who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara and those who did not but wish to change to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
(iii) Candidates must possess Five (5) O/L Credits in relevant subjects including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings.
How to Apply for DESPO Post UTME Form.
Follow the procedure below to apply for DESPO post UTME form:
(i) Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on ND Application Form.
(ii) Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000:00) made online with Verve or Master debit Card (ATM Card).
(iii) Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
(iv) Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
- The following subjects are taken as one: Economics or Commerce, Government or History, Biology or Agricultural Science, Principle of Accounts or Book Keeping, CRS/IRK is accepted only for all Business related Courses.
- Candidates who applied for Computer Science must have at least a pass in Physics.
Delta State Poly Otefe-Oghara Post UTME Screening Exercise.
Candidates shall be subjected to Post -UTME Screening Exercise.
The Screening exercise is for the following candidates:
- Those who chose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All candidates who did not choose Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara as first choice are advised to access JAMB website and apply for change of Institution to Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara.
- All Candidates must ensure that their O/L result is uploaded to JAMB Website.
- Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE SCREENING EXERCISE:
Candidates for the Screening exercise are required to come with the original copies of the following:
- JAMB Result Slip
- O/L Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
- Two (2) Recent Passport Photographs
- The Application Form (Photocopy) and Bursary receipt
- Birth Certificate
Closing date for sale of forms for the Screening exercise is Monday 30th September, 2019 while the Post-UTME is Thursday 3rd – Friday 4th October,2019 as scheduled below:
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|Thursday, 3rd, October, 2019||School of Applied Sciences & Technology|
i. Science Laboratory * Technology
ii. Computer Science
School of Engineering
i. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
ii. Mechanical Engineering
iii. Computer Engineering
iv. Welding & Fabrication Technology
v. Industrial Maintenance Engineering &
|Friday,4th October,2019||School of Business Studies|
ii. Business Administration &Management
iii. Banking & Finance
iv. Mass Communication
v. Office Technology & Management
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting? if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.