Delta State Poly Otefe HND Admission Form 2018 | Eligibility and Registration Guide.
- If you are searching for ‘ Delta State Poly Otefe HND Admission Form 2018′ This page is all you need. Explore.
Delta State Poly Otefe HND Admission Form 2018 | Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara, DESPO HND admission form for the 2018/2019 academic session is now on sale. See more details below;
DESPO HND Screening Test for 2018/2019 session has been rescheduled as follows:
- School of Applied Science and School of Engineering : 16th of October 2018
- School of Business: 17th October 2018
The management of the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe Oghara (DESPO) is inviting suitably qualified candidates to her Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes admission for the 2018/2019 academic session.
DESPO HND Courses.
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT)
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering(Power & Machine and Telecoms Option)
- Mechanical Engineering(Power & Plant and Manufacturing Options)
Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghar HND Requirements.
- National Diploma (ND) in a relevant course of course of study from NBTE accredited Polytechnic.
- 5 O’level Credits including Mathematics and English Language in subjects relevant to the candidate’s course of study.
- At least one year Post ND working experience in the area of specialization.
- At least two years Post ND cognate working experience for candidates with Pass in their areas of specialization.
How to Apply for Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghar HND Admission Online.
- Log on to www.ogharapoly.edu.ng then click on HND Application Form.
- Click the payment button to pay a non-refundable application fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) made online with Verve or Master debit card (ATM Card).
- Fill the online application form with the requested information and submit.
- Print two (2) copies of the online acknowledgement form to conclude the registration.
DESPO HND Screening Date/Requirement.
Screening shall hold simultaneously for all courses on 16th and 17th October, 2018 at the various Departments.
Candidates are advised to come with writing materials and HB Pencil
Prospective Candidates should come to the screening exercise with the following documents:
- 4 recent passport sized photographs with one each attached to the application/screening form and the two acknowledgement cards.
- Bursary receipt for the purchase of the forms
- Certificates/Statement of Result
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin
Application Deadline: Interested Candidates should apply on or before 10th October, 2018.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Delta State Poly Otefe HND Admission Form 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2018/2019 Delta State Poly Otefe HND Admission Form, Delta State Poly Otefe, Delta State Poly Otefe HND Admission, Delta State Poly Otefe HND Admission Eligibility, Delta State Poly Otefe HND Admission Form 2018, Delta State Poly Otefe HND Admission Registration Guide