Delta State School of Marine Technology Courses and Requirements | Full List.
Delta State School of Marine Technology Courses and Requirements: Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu complete and updated courses offered for 2020 academic session is now available on our website. This page will guide you on every detailed information about this topic. Take your time and read through carefully.
Delta State School of Marine Technology is one of the state polytechnics in Nigeria that offers diverse undergraduate programmes. The polytechnic is located at Warri, Delta State.
The Delta State School of Marine Technology, Burutu, is an institution with multi-campuses at Gbaregolor and Kwale. The institution is fully accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE).
Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at Delta State School of Marine Technology.
Delta State School of Marine Technology Courses and Requirements
- Marine Engineering Technology
- Boat and Ship Building Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Oil and Gas Engineering Technology
- Nautical Science and Seamanship
- Computer Science
- Fisheries and Fisheries Technology
- Industrial Safety Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Survey and Geo-informatics
- Maritime Transport
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Estate Management
- Urban and Regional Planning
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND)
SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/NBC ordinary level or its equivalent with credits in five (5) subjects relevant to the course, obtained at not more than two (2) sittings;
- For Department of Engineering Technology: Marine Engineering, Oil and Gas Engineering, Boat and Ship Building Engineering, Mechanical Engineering; credit passes in Mathematics; Physics; Chemistry; English Language and one of the following subjects: Technical Drawing, Biology; Agricultural Science; Economics; Additional Mathematics; Statistics; Auto-Mechanic and Metal Work at not more than two sittings.
- For Department of Engineering Technology, Electrical/Electronics Engineering, Civil Engineering and Computer Engineering; credit passes in Mathematics; Physics; English Language and two subjects from the following: Chemistry; Technical Drawing; Biology; Agricultural Science; Economics; Additional Mathematics; Statistics; Auto-Mechanic and Metal Work at not more than two sittings.
- For Department of Engineering Technology, the National Technical Certificate (NTC)/City and Guilds Certificates/WAEC Technical Certificate with credit passes in the trade modules, Chemistry; Mathematics; English Language; and Physics. Credit pass in any one of the following is an added advantage; Geography; Technical Drawing; Biology; Agricultural Science; Basic Electronic; Basic Electricity; Statistics and Entrepreneurship.
- For Department of Nautical Science and Technology: Nautical Science and Seamanship, Science Laboratory Technology, Fisheries and Fisheries Technology, Oceanography, Computer Science; Credit passes in Mathematics; and four (4) subjects from the following: Chemistry; Physics; Biology/Agricultural Science; English Language; Geography; Economics; Basic Electronics; Technical Drawing and Statistics.
- For Industrial Safety and Environmental Management Technology, Credit passes in Mathematics; Chemistry and Biology/Agricultural Science; plus any two subjects from the following: English Language; Technical Drawing; Geography; Economics and Statistics.
- For Survey and Geo-informatics, credit passes in Mathematics and Physics and three subjects from the following: English Language; Technical Drawing; Geography; Basic Surveying; Statistics; Economics; and Biology/Agricultural Science.
- For Department of Maritime Transport and Business Studies: for Maritime Transport; Accounting; Business Administration; Marketing and Public Administration; five (5) O’level credits including English Language; Mathematics and any other three (3) credits from Geography; Statistics; French; Economics; Commerce; Civic Education; Government; Accounting; Biology and Agricultural Science.
- For Estate Management, Credit passes in Mathematics; English Language and three (3) subjects from the following: Physics; Chemistry; Geography; Statistics; Technical Drawing; Basic Surveying; Economics; Biology; Agricultural Science; Art; Woodwork and Metal Work.
- For Urban and Regional Planning, five (5) Credits passes in not more than two (2) sittings in Mathematics, English Language and one of the following subjects: Geography; Economics; Statistics; Art; and two science subjects from Chemistry; Physics; Technical Drawing; Biology and Agricultural Science.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND)
- Satisfy all the requirements for admission into the ND programmes as stated above.
- Possess a National Diploma in relevant course(s) from Delta State School of Marine Technology or from a recognized institution with a CGPA of not less than 2.50 (Lower Credit).
- A letter of completion of compulsory industrial training from organizations/firms or evidence of one year work experience
- In exceptional cases, National Diploma with a Pass (2.00-2.49) in the ND may be accepted. Such candidates would undergo a one year Pre-HND programmes to improve themselves.
- All candidates for the Higher National Diploma programmes should request the School they attended in respect of National Diploma to forward their transcripts to DESOMATECH under confidential cover.
If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Delta State Marine School News, Delta State School of Marine Burutu School Fees, Delta State School of Marine Technology Burutu School Fees, Delta State School of Marine Technology Hnd Form, Delta State School of Marine Technology Kwale Campus, Jamb Cut Off Mark for Delta State School of Marine Technology Burutu, Joe Marine School Fees