Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara Admission List 2019… Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-Oghara, DESPO first batch admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara, (DESPO) post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution has released the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the polytechnic.
IMPORTANT! Please be guided that as at the time this page was updated, Delta State Polytechnic, Otefe-Oghara, (DESPO) list of successfully admitted students for the 2019/2020 session was not yet released. Kindly bookmark this PAGE, so that you might not miss out on our frequent update.
How to Check Delta State Polytechnic Admission List.
Click on the department you applied to below:
NB: to access the list, use a device that is capable of opening PDF files.
- DEPARTMENT OF ACCOUNTANCY
- DEPARTMENT OF BANKING AND FINANCE
- DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT
- DEPARTMENT OF MASS COMMUNICATION
- DEPARTMENT OF OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT (OTM)
- DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
- DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (SLT)
- DEPARTMENT OF STATISTICS
- DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- DEPARTMENT OF ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- DEPARTMENT OF WELDING & FABRICATION ENGINEERING
Congratulations to all successfully admitted candidates.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.