Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro ND Part-Time Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session.
DSPZ ND Part-Time Admission Form 2019… Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro (DSPZ) ND Part-Time Admission Form for 2019/2020 Academic Session is out. See More details.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for direct admission into the underlisted Courses of the Regular Part-Time Programme of the Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro for the 2019/2020 Academic year.
DSPZ ND Part Time Courses.
1. School of Agriculture
- Agricultural Technology
- Fisheries Technology
2. School of Business Studies
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
3. School of Engineering
- Agric & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
4. School of Environmental Studies
- Building Technology
- Quantity Surveying
5. School of Science & Technology
- Computer Science
- Food Science & Technology
- Science Laboratory
DSPZ ND Part Time Admission Requirements.
- Candidates applying for admission into the National Diploma (ND) Courses must possess five credit passes in the relevant subjects in SSCE (WASC, NECO, GCE or NABTEB) which must include English Language and Mathematics. Other relevant subjects are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Economics, Government, Geography, Commerce, Accounts etc.
How to Apply for Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro ND Part-Time Admission Form.
- The Applications Fee for all candidates is N10,000.00 (ten thousand naira only). All interested candidates should log on to dspz.mycportal.com and click on Online Application, then click on Start a New Application.
- Fill in your personal data and select Programme Type, School, Department and Programme for both first and second choice course.
Note: Under Programme type: select National Diploma (Regular Part-Time). Under Department, select department of your choice (E.g. National Diploma Marketing II)
- Click on “Pay With Card” to make application fee payment with either Verve or Master Card InterSwitch enable card.
- An Application Number will be generated after a successful payment and Reference Number will be sent to the specified “Email Address”. (Please click on the Online Information Guide for further instructions).
Closing date for collection and submission of application form is 30th September, 2019 (ND Regular part-Time) and Thursday, 31st October, 2019 (for weekend part-time).
Please Note: All aforementioned Programmes are duly accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE).
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.