=>> CHAT Right HERE with Our Representative - Immediate Response
EBSU Post UTME Form 2019 and How to Apply for Admission Screening Exercise.
EBSU Admission Screening Form 2019… Ebonyi State University, EBSU Admission Screening/Post UTME form for the 2019-2020 academic session is out. EBSU post-UTME cut-off mark is 170. See more details below;
The Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki hereby announces to the general public, especially its prospective students, that the 2019/2020 Academic Session admission exercise would be conducted on Central Admission Processing system (CAPS).
EBSU Post UTME.
The Admission Exercise for the 2019/2020 Academic Session would be conducted on Central Admission Processing system (CAPS).
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has approved that 1st choice Admission Exercise would be conducted from 21st August to 16th November, 2019 while 2nd choice admission will be conducted from 17th November, 2019 to 15th February, 2020.
- Credit passes in O’level Mathematics and English Language respectively shall continue to form part of the mandatory general entry requirements for the 2019/2020 admission/registration into all EBSU regular undergraduate programmes.
- EBSU will not write Post UTME Examination in 2019/2020 admission exercise.
- Admission/Registration of candidates into undergraduate programmes of Faculty of Law and Medicine/Anatomy respectively shall continue to be based on possession of all relevant O’level entry requirements at one sitting.
- There shall be no consideration for admission/registration of all candidates (successful pre-degree graduands inclusive) into undergraduate programmes without evidence of:
- Minimum UTME (JAMB) result/score of 170 and
- PDS with a minimum score of 170.
- The NUC approved admission carrying capacity for EBSU remains 5117
- There shall be no recommendation/admission of candidates into undergraduate programmes on Awaiting Result basis. For avoidance of doubt, no candidate who fails to present ready qualifying statement of result or certificate as evidence of fulfilment of prescribed entry requirements for admission through UTME or Direct Entry (D/E) shall be recommended/selected, admitted or registered provisionally.
- In addition to other stipulated criteria for supplementary admission, no successful pre-degree graduate without a minimum UTME score of 170 shall be considered for admission.
- No candidate with an average score of less than each of the Faculty’s cut-off marks as in three(3) below, shall be considered for admission.
- Pre-Degree graduates or candidates who neither put EBSU as first nor second choice University shall not be considered for admission except JAMB permits of it.
- Direct Entry admission shall continue to take 10% of EBSU total quota.
- Direct Entry admission seekers whose O’level result are not screened online may not be considered for admission.
- A minimum of OND/OD Upper Credit shall continue to form basic criteria for Direct Entry admission into EBSU programmes.
- How to Pass EBSU Post UTME 2019
- Get EBSU Past Questions Here for Free
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2019/2020
- EBSU Cut Off Mark For 2019/2020 Admission Exercise.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about EBSU Admission 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019-2020 EBSU Admission Screening, Check 2019 EBSU Admission Screening, EBSU, EBSU 2019-2020 academic calendar, EBSU 2019-2020 calendar, EBSU admission list 2019-2020, EBSU Admission Screening, EBSU Admission Screening Form, EBSU Admission Screening Form 2019, EBSU latest news on admission, EBSU latest news today, EBSU post utme cut off mark, EBSU releases merit admission list, How to Check EBSU Admission Screening, www.ebsu-edu.net/admission status