EBSU Post UTME / DE Form 2020/2021 Session Screening Application Update.
EBSU Post UTME Form: Ebonyi State University, EBSU Post UTME and Direct Entry admission screening application form for 2020/2021 academic session is now out. Continue reading to see more details below.
The Ebonyi State University (EBSU), Abakaliki has commenced the admission processes for it undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Exercise of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, (EBSU), shall commence on Monday, 22nd June, 2020.
Interested candidates who must have scored 160 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME and who made Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki their first choice Institution and other candidates willing to change to EBSU should follow the procedure below to generate a payment invoice.
Direct Entry Candidates who chose EBSU as their first choice and others candidates willing to change to EBSU are also to participate in this online screening exercise for the purpose of screening/verifying their O’level results by following the mode of payment below to generate a payment invoice.
How to Apply for EBSU Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
- To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Click on EBSU Post UTME link here: EBSU POST UTME
- Click on Start Application
- Click on STEP1: Click To Generate Payment Invoice then proceed to Bank
- Fill the Generate Payment Invoice Form
- Ensure you choose the right Application Form Category either POST UTME or DIRECT ENTRY
- Ensure your “JAMB Registration Number” is correct
- After Successful Generation Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank of your choice for payment with your Remita number OR pay with your Credit card, Master Card or Verve.
- Return to the Application page and start STEP 2 by entering your “Remita Number”.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
NOTE: If Your Jamb details are not yet in the portal, kindly email your original Jamb result slip to [email protected] For technical issue, call 08064087963 OR WhatsApp 08037550845
Deadline: Not Specified.
- EBSU Cut Off Mark For 2020/2021 Admission Exercise.
- List of Schools Whose Post UTME Forms are Out 2020/2021
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about EBSU Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Ebonyi State University Post Utme 2020, Ebonyi State University Post Utme Form 2020, Ebsu Admission Portal, Ebsu Portal, Ebsu Post Utme 2020/2021, EBSU post utme cut off mark, Ebsu Post Utme Portal