EKSU Post UTME Form 2019 and How to Apply for Admission Screening Exercise.
EKSU Admission Screening Form 2019… Ekiti State University, EKSU Admission Screening/Post UTME form for the 2019-2020 academic session is out. EKSU post-UTME cut-off mark is 180. See more details below;
The general public is hereby informed that application forms for admission into the degree Programme of Ekiti State University is now available on-line for the 2019-2020 academic session.
IMPORTANT! Currently, EKSU Post UTME Form 2019 is not yet out online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
Candidates Eligible for EKSU Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose EKSU in the 2018 Universities Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 or above for screening.
- Ekiti State University requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its courses to possess five credit “O” level passes.
- Direct Entry candidates who are interested in changing their choice to ESKU will be considered.
- Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the University.
- The University will also consider UTME candidates who did not choose EKSU but scored 180 and above in the last UTME and are interested in changing to the University. EKSU accepts 150 and above in the UTME for our pre-degree students only.
How to Apply for EKSU Post UTME.
- Log on to eportal.eksu.edu.ng and click on Screening of UTME/DE Application.
- Download payment slip. The downloading will require you to supply Jamb Registration Number (UTME Number), Names and select the bank you wish to pay to.
- Take the payment slip to any branch of the selected bank for payment.
- Log on to the eportal.eksu.edu.ng to fill in the required details on screening form and attach your 1” x 1” colour passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only (Note that UTME & DE No. is your User ID while the Transaction ID obtained from the bank is your password)
- Detailed results from at most two of the following examinations, SSCE/NECO/NABTEB should be provided.
- Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release
- Preview, confirm, submit and Print out the completed form.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about EKSU Admission 2019, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email@example.com] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.