FCE Eha-Amufu 2019/2020 Post UTME Form | Cut off Mark and Registration Guide.
FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form… Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, FCEEha-Amufu Post UTME application form for the 2019/2020 academic session is now on sale. FCE Eha-Amufu post UTME minimum cut-off mark is 100.
Authorities of the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu (FCE Eha-Amufu) , Enugu State, invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the college various NCE programmes.
Candidates Eligible for FCE Eha-Amute Post UTME.
All candidates who scored 100 and above in the 2019/2020 JAMB UTME and wish to study at the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, Enugu State can now apply online immediately.
FCE Eha-Amute Available Programmes.
A. SCHOOL OF ARTS & SOCIAL SCIENCES
(i) Christian Religious Studies/Social Studies
(iii) Social Studies
B. SCHOOL OF LANGUAGES
C. SCHOOL OF SCIENCES
(iv) Integrated Science
(vi) Physical and Health Education
D. SCHOOL OF VOCATIONAL EDUCATION
(i) Agricultural Education
(ii) Business Education
(iii) Fine and Applied Arts
(iv) Home Economics
E. SCHOOL OF EDUCATION
(i) Primary Education
How to Apply for FCE Eha-Amufu Post UTME Form.
The cost is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only.
- Open the College Portal (www.fceehaamufu.com).
- Enter relevant information on the page displayed and Click Create Profile Button. Take note of your Username and Password.
- Upon successful creation of profile, click Continue Button.
- Confirm the Payment Info Displayed and Click Generate Invoice Button.
- Remita Payment Invoice is generated with Instruction of the next line of action for the Applicant.
- Proceed to any Bank and make Payment.
- Come back to the Portal after Payment Click on Existing Applicant Login Link.
- Supply your Username and Password (Created in step 2 above) and Click Login Button.
- Upload your Passport and fill the application Form including upload of your JAMB Result, O Level Result and Birth Certificate.
- Print your acknowledgement and E-Registration Slips.
The date for the Post-UTME Screening is on Thursday, August 22, 2019.
Venue: 750 Capacity Hall, Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu.
Time: 10am prompt.
For Enquiries CALL: 08034346412, 08033856448 or 08030916394.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.