This is to inform the general public that the Fed Poly Idah ND Admission Screening 2016/17, Eligibility and Registration Details is Out…See more details below;
The management of Federal Polytechnic, Idah invites eligible candidates to apply for the 2016/2017 Academic Session Admission Screening Exercise into National Diploma programmes of the institution.
All candidates who took The Federal Polytechnic, Idah as their Institution of choice and obtained the minimum cut-off mark/score of 180 in the 2016/2017 UTME and also have the required relevant credits as contained in the JAMB brochure.
- Candidates are expected to make a payment of two thousand, and five hundred naira (N2500.00) only.
- Candidates are advised to visit The Federal Polytechnic, Idah website; www.fepoda.edu.ng and follow the steps below to make payment on-line, fill their details and print out the screening slip
- Click on “screening payment”
- Fill the form with valid e-mail address and password and print out the payment invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- Take the printed payment invoice to any bank for the payment of N2,500.00only using Remita.
- Go back to the website (www.fepoda.edu.ng) complete the registration with the following data by clicking on “Finish Registration”.
– JAMB Registration, JAMB Score, state of origin, first and second choice of courses
– Upload passport-sized photograph of not more than 22kb in size.
– Print out the form (admission screening details)
- Candidates are also expected to complete the FPI form on-line (procedures are contained there-in)
NB: Candidates should note that the Federal Polytechnic, Idah will not condone any form of falsification of results as those involved will automatically be disqualified.
The exercise will not require physical presence of candidates at The Federal Polytechnic, Idah.
Purchase and submission of forms on-line will close by 11:59pm on 16th September 2016.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.