Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Form 2019 for Full Time Student | See Application Guide.
- If you are searching for ‘Federal Poly Ilaro School of Health HND Form for 2019‘ This page is all you need. Explore.
The management of Federal Poly Ilaro (ILARO POLY) wishes to notify all aspiring candidate that the POST UTME full time admission screening application form for 2019 has been released. Interested applicant should follow the lead below for successful application. IlaroPoly Post UTME cut-off mark is 150.
Application for screening and validation of credentials is hereby requested from interested candidates who wrote the 2019/2020 UTME and made Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their 1st Choice or are willing to change to Ilaro as their 1st Choice Institution.
Candidates Eligible for Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Post UTME.
- Candidates who chose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 150 in the 2019 UTME.
- Candidates who did not choose the Federal Polytechnic Ilaro but are ready and able to effect change of Institution to make Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro their First Choice Institution.
- Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure below:
How to Obtain Ilaro Poly Post UTME Form.
Candidates seeking admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro are required to complete the Institution’s Form available online at: www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng or www.federalpolytechnicilaro.net with effect from 24th June, 2019.
Each candidate is expected to pay a sum of Two Thousand Naira only (N2,000.00) as screening fee.
The authorized banks for this exercise are: United Bank For Africa (UBA) Plc, WEMA Bank Plc, SKYE Bank Plc, UNION Bank Plc, Ilaro Poly Micro-Finance Bank, Access Bank Plc, Ekuombe Micro Finance Bank, Zenith Bank Plc
FOR THE AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, ALL TRANSACTIONS MUST BE PROCESSED ON THE REMITA PLATFORM
Instructions to Candidates
- Log on to federalpolyilaro.edu.ng
- Click on “College Portal ” on the main menu
- Scroll down to “New Application”
- Click on the “Generate Invoice” button
- To generate your invoice fill in your Name and other details (as you have them on your credentials) and select your programme and Course of study.
- Proceed to the bank with the invoice generated. Pay at the bank and obtain RRR NUMBER
- Return to the portal, repeat steps 1-3 above and click on the “Fill Application form” button
- Enter the RRR NUMBER obtained from the bank
- Complete the application form.
- Scan and upload the following :
- a colour passport-size photograph of not more than 50kb in the space provided on the online form.
- UTME notification of result slip
- O’level Result(s) for candidates who are not awaiting their result.
- All awaiting result candidates should indicate their year of Examination and Registration Number and put (AR) in the columns provided for this purpose. They should however upload their result when available.
- Confirm and submit. Print a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip
- All candidates are expected to upload clear and readable copies of their credentials. Candidates whose uploaded credentials are not easily readable would forfeit their admission.
- The invoice and RRR must be obtained in the name of the applicant; the invoice must be generated from the Portal. The Invoice contains the RRR to be processed. The institution shall not be liable for complications that may arise when RRR is generated and payment is processed without going through the Portal.
- Awaiting Result Candidates are allowed to submit their credentials whenever they get it. Also, obtaining screening form is a continuous exercise.
- All candidates are expected to supply personal phone numbers and e-mail addresses on their forms. However notification of admission shall be via the institution’s website.
- Enquiries are to be directed to this e-mail address: [email protected]
ALL APPLICANTS ARE ADVISED TO VISIT THE INSTITUTION’S WEBSITE FROM TIME TO TIME FOR INSTRUCTIONS, UPDATES AND NOTIFICATIONS.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Federal Poly - Ilaro, Federal Poly Ilaro Eligibility, Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME, Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Admission Screening Form, Federal Poly Ilaro Post UTME Admission Screening Form 2019, Federal Poly Ilaro Registration Guide