Federal Polytechnic Ede Recruitment for Part-Time Lecturers – January 2017.
APPLICATIONS are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for Part-Time Lecturing
in the following programmes of the School of Development Studies, the Federal Polytechnic
A. Applied Science
(i) Computer Science
(ii) Geology Technology
(iii) Hospitality Leisure and Tourism Management
(iv) Nutrition and Dietetics
(v) Science Laboratory Technology
B. Business Studies
(ii) Business Administration
(iii) Banking and Finance
(iv) Library and Information Science
(v) Office Technology and Management
C. Engineering Technology
(i) Computer Engineering
(ii) Civil Engineering
(iii) Electrical and Electronics Engineering
(iv) Mechanical Engineering
D. Environmental Studies
(i) Architectural Technology
(ii) Building Technology
(iii) Estate Management
(iv) Quantity Surveying
(v) Surveying and Geo-Informatics
E. General Studies
(i) Languages (English Language, English Literature, French)
(ii) Social Sciences and Humanities (Sociology, Economics, Psychology, Political Science,
- Candidates must possess a good Honours Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND in a relevant field obtained from a recognized Institution of Higher Learning with NYSC discharge Certificate plus evidence of cognate experience with Computer proficiency.
- A Masters Degree in a relevant field from a recognized Institution of Higher Learning with NYSC Discharge Certificate plus evidence of cognate experience and Computer proficiency.
- A Doctorate Degree in a relevant field with NYSC Discharge Certificate plus evidence of cognate experience and Computer proficiency.
Remunerations are as approved by the Governing Board of the School of Development Studies
in line with Extant Guidelines.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested Candidates are required to submit 8 (Eight) copies of their Letter of Application with
Curriculum Vitae, all Credentials and other relevant Documents. The format of the CV should be
as shown below:
1. Name (Surname) (Other Names)
2. Date of Birth
4. Marital Status
5. State of Origin
6. Local Government Area
8. Permanent Contact Address
9. Present Contact Address and GSM number
10. No. of children and Date of Birth
11. Educational Institutions attended (with dates)
12. Academic Qualifications obtained (with dates)
13. Previous and present work experience (with dates)
14. Community Service
15. Any other relevant information
16. Name and address of three (3) Referees (one for Academic, One for work experience, One
* Original Credentials will be presented at the interview if shortlisted.
All applications should be addressed as follows:
Attention: Administrative Secretary,
School of Development Studies,
The Federal Polytechnic, Ede.
P. M. B. 231, Ede, Osun State, Nigeria
THIS ADVERT EXPIRES ON FRIDAY 19TH JANUARY 2017
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED PLEASE
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.