FUAM Admission List 2019/2020 Academic Session is Out Online.
Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM merit admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session has been released.
The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) 2019/2020 academic session admission list is out. The admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various first degree programmes.
Admission lists are names of successfully admitted applicants offered provisional admission into an institution. Admission lists are usually released by institutions after the conduct of admission screening exercise, its comes in different batches: 1st Batch is (Merit List) followed by 2nd, 3rd and other Batches.
FUAM admission list has been successfully uploaded online.
IMPORTANT! Please be guided that as at the time this page was updated, Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi, FUAM Post UTME admission list was not yet released. Kindly bookmark this PAGE, so that you might not miss out on our frequent update.
How to Check FUAM Admission List.
The Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM) that was only accessible on JAMB portal has now been uploaded on the university’s website. Follow the procedure below to check your FUAM admission status on the school webiste:
- Go to FUAM admission status checking portal @ http://entry.uam.edu.ng/checkadmission/.
- Enter your JAMB Number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Status’ to know your FUAM admission status.
Notes to admitted candidates:
- Successfully admitted candidates are to click here to Pay their Acceptance Fee. Follow the steps to proceed to make payments online or in the bank. Print the Invoice or copy the RRR and visit the nearest bank of your choice. Write the RRR on the teller. Request to make payment for University of Agriculture Makurdi using Remita.
- After making payment, click here to complete your admission acceptance process. Print your admission letter and acceptance letter, then go for screening.
- Also login to the JAMB CAPS Portal to accept/reject the offer – How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUAM admission status.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.