FUAM Admission Screening 2017/18, Eligibility and Registration Details is Out.
The Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi (FUAM) Online Registration for the Screening of prospective candidates for Admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2017/2018 Academic Year has commenced.
FUAM Admission Screening 2017
IMPORTANT! Currently, FUAM Admission Screening Form 2017 is not yet available online, DISREGARD any form of advert you come across. This page will be updated immediately the form is out.
– University of Agriculture, Makurdi invites ALL candidates who choose the institution as their first choice in the just concluded Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and scored 180 marks and above to their 2016/2017 Admission Screening.
– Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,500 (Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira) only for Post-UTME Screening (service charge inclusive).
Before payment confirm that your name is in the UAM POST UTME Screening List by searching with your Registration Number. If you find your name and you wish to proceed with payment, Click Pay Screening Fee to Start the payment process.
– Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi POST-UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB Number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
– Candidates are expected to register online for the UAM POST UTME Screening exercise using the Payment Voucher information by filling the POST UTME Screening Registration Form available on the University website entry. uam.edu.ng/utme (follow the guidelines on the website).
– Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the form filled online from the University portal.
– Candidates will make a computer printout of the online registration from the University website and come along with it for Post-UTME screening exercise.
Payment in the Banks or FUAM website commences on Wednesday 10th to Sunday 21st August, 2016.
First generate your RRR number:
– Candidates should first visit the University website ONLY (Not REMITA website) to generate your RRR number.
– After Generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, Choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
The University Portal has three payment options. The options are
– Internet Banking: Go to the University website and follow the instruction on our website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
– Mobile Banking: Use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal www.uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng
– Bank Branch: Ensure that you first print the PIN generated from our website, then go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.
The screening exercise commences on, 22nd August and ends on Friday 26th August, 2016.
Candidates are expected to come along with the following on the Screening Exercise date at the carious Colleges:
– The Printout of the Online Registration Form filled from the University website.
– Bank Payment Slip as evidence of payment.
– A coloured Printout of original JAMB result slip (the coloured result slip that contains your passport photograph on it). If you do not have this document, click here to get yours
– Candidates without the Filled Online Form, coloured printout of the Jamb result with passport photograph and Bank Payment Slip will not be allowed to participate in the screening exercise.
– Bank draft and Cash payment will not be accepted.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.