FULAFIA Post UTME / DE Form 2018 and How to Apply for Admission Screening Exercise.
- If you are searching for “FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Form‘ This page is all you need explore.
FULAFIA Admission Screening Form 2018… Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA Admission Screening/Post UTME form for the 2018/2019 academic session is out. FULAFIA post-UTME cut-off mark is 170. See more details below;
The Federal University Lafia admission Screening Exercise for admission into ALL COURSES/PROGRAMMES for the 2018/2019 academic year commences on Monday, August 6, 2018 and ends on Monday, August 20, 2018.
FULAFIA Post UTME/DE Screening Eligibility.
- Candidates with relevant O’ Levels result IN NOT MORE THAN TWO SITTINGS AND who scored an aggregate of 170 and above in UTME for all courses.
- Must have chosen Federal University Lafia as their first choice.
- Candidates for Direct Entry (D.E) Admission will need to input both their O’ Levels and higher qualifications accordingly.
How to Apply for Federal University Lafia Post UTME Screening Online.
Applicants are required to pay a sum of N2,000.00 for the screening exercise. This excludes bank administrative charges.
To make the payment, candidates are advised to visit the University PUTME registration portal putme.fulafia.org and Generate a Transaction Payment Slip to pay via Remita, or print the slip and proceed to any of the designated banks for payment.
Candidates are to use their JAMB registration number as their username and their respective states of origin as password to login.
After making payment, candidates are to come back here putme.fulafia.org to finish their registration.
Follow the steps below to register
- Type in your JAMB number and select your state of origin on the login page and click on login
- A transaction ID will be generated for you, pay via Remita or print out the slip and go to any of the designated banks and make payment.
- Login after payment to complete your registration
- Provide your personal records if missing and click update
- You must provide a valid GSM number and email address
- Upload your true passport size photograph in JPG format (not more than 100KB) and O’level results (where available).
- Choose awaiting result where applicable. Ensure that your photograph is uploaded.
- Click on the save button.
- if you experience any problem with login to the Portal, uploading your passport photograph or O’Level results contact us through [email protected] or Call us @ 07061629193 or 09051426442
Dr. Abubakar Mamuda
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about FULAFIA Admission 2018, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2018/19 FULAFIA Admission Screening Form www.fulafia.edu.ng admission list, 2018/2019 FULAFIA Admission Screening Form, federal university lafia direct entry, federal university lafia school fees, federal university lafia vacancies, federal university nasarawa school fees, FULAFIA, FULAFIA Admission Screening, FULAFIA Admission Screening Form, FULAFIA Admission Screening Form 2018, FULAFIA Admission Screening Form 2018/2019, FULAFIA Direct Entry Admission Screening Form 2018, fulafia facebook page, FULAFIA Post UTME & DE Registration Guide, FULAFIA Post UTME & DE Requirement, FULafia School Fees, Nasarawa State University