FULAFIA Part-time Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 Academic Session.
FULAFIA Part-time Degree Form – Federal University Lafia, FULAFIA Part-time Degree Admission Form for 2019/2020 Session is Out. See the available programmes and how to apply for FULAFIA Part-time Degree Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Six-year/Five-year Part-Time Degree Programme of the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) for the 2019/2020 academic session.
FULAFIA Part-time Degree Courses
Courses available are as follows: –
1. Faculty of Arts
- B.A. (Hons.) English
- B.A. (Hons.) History and International Relations
2. Faculty of Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Computer Science
3. Faculty of Social Sciences
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Economics
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Political Science
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Sociology
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Social Work
- B.Sc. (Hons.) Criminology and Security Studies
FULAFIA Part-time Degree Entry Requirements
To qualify for admission into any of the courses listed above, a candidate must have one of the following:
- WASC/GCE, NECO, NABTEB ‘O’ Level, or TCII Qualification with credit passes in five subjects including English Language, Mathematics and three other relevant subjects.
- Two ‘A’ Level passes in addition to a minimum of three (3) ‘O’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects.
- JUPEP/ IJMB with a minimum of 4 points.
- ND in a relevant field obtained from a recognized institution, plus four (4) ‘O’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- NCE obtained from a recognized institution, in addition to four (4) ‘O’ Level credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
Fee for Application Form:
The application form is available to interested candidates for the sum of N10, 000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only.
How to Apply for FULAFIA Part-time Admission
- Generate RRR (Remita Retrival Reference) indicating amount to be paid (N10,000:00), institution (Federal University of Lafia), and purpose of payment (Application Form for Admission (Part-time Degree Programme)
- Make cash payment at any bank using printout e-invoice, and
- Present evidence of payment to the Centre for Continuing Education and Professional Development (CCEPD), Permanent Site, the Federal University of Lafia for collection of the application form.
Application forms will be on sale from Friday, 20th September 2019 to Friday, 29th November 2019.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.