FULokoja UTME Admission Screening Exercise 2016/17, Eligibility, Cut of Mark and Registration Details is Out
FULokoja UTME Admission Screening Exercise 2016/17, Eligibility, Cut of Mark and Registration Details is Out. The management of Federal University, Lokoja invites JAMB UTME candidates to apply for the Admission Screening Exercise for 2016/2017 Academic Session.
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for UTME Admission, chose Federal University Lokoja as the most preferred Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for the Screening exercise.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
The procedure for the 2016/2017 admission screening exercise application is as follows:
- Candidates must have a valid e-mail address before starting the application process. Visit www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Admissions, then select 2016/2017 admission portal.
- Login with your valid JAMB Registration number to confirm eligibility.
- Update your bio data and exam records (O’Level). Upload a RECENT and CLEAR COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND IN “jpeg” FORMAT ONLY. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION.
- Generate payment invoice
- Pay Screening fee of ₦2,500.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment)
(i) For Card Payment: Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Electronic Invoice”, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
(ii) For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University Portal and confirm your payment.
- Print out your screening slip.
SCREENING DATE & DETAILS
The Federal University Lokoja Admission Screening Exercise will take place from Monday 25th July, 2016 at the University premises (Behind Kogi State Specialist Hospital, Lokoja). All candidates are expected to be at the screening venue two (2) hours before the stipulated time for the screening exercise. The screening will be purely interactive.
Candidates are expected to come to the Admission Screening Hall with a copy of the following items:
- Admission Screening Slip.
- JAMB e-Registration Slip
- Original copy of JAMB Result Slip.
- A copy of your O’Level Result
- Candidates awaiting O’Level result can also come for the screening exercise.
Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time on the screening slip.
Registration commences immediately online and ends on 24th July, 2016. Candidates who pay after the deadline will not sit for the screening.
Best of luck To You all…
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links