FUNAAB Acceptance Fee Payment Guidelines 2019/2020.
FUNAAB Acceptance Fee 2019… The management of Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) has announced the amount to be paid as acceptance for 2019/2020 academic session.
FUNAAB Acceptance Fee Payment
FUNNAB acceptance fee for the 2019/2020 academic session is Thirty Thousand, Seven Hundred and Fifty Naira (N30,750). Follow the procedure below to make payment:
- Go to http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php.
- Enter your JAMB Registration No. in the field provided.
- Click on the Enter button and locate Admission Status section.
- Click on Generate and Pay Acceptance Fee Invoice link to Generate a Remita invoice.
- Take the invoice to any bank branch that accept Remita (including FUNAAB MicroFinance Bank) or pay via Internet Banking, keep a copy for record purpose. After payment, go back to FUNAAB’s admission portal (http://admission.unaab.edu.ng/login.php) to fill your admission acceptance form. Only completed forms will be processed.
Note: Payment is NOT by regular cash deposit: Ensure the bank posts the payment through Remita platform to reflect instantly on FUNNAB’s Admission Portal otherwise you will not be able to proceed with your registration.
Admitted candidates shall be informed of the resumption arrangements of the university in due course.
Deadline: 13th December, 2019.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.