FUPRE Second Batch Admission List 2017/2018 is Out Online.
The Management of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) has released the second batch admission list for the 2017/2018 academic session.
FUPRE 2nd admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2017/2018 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the Federal University of Petroleum Resources admission screening exercise can now check their admission status.
How to Check FUPRE Second Batch Admission List Online.
- Visit https://fupre.edu.ng/utme/candidate/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Password in the space provided
- Click on “Login” and proceed to view your admission status.
All admitted candidates are also advised to login JAMB website to Accept or Decline Admission offered.
Recommended: How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
– Candidates should keep checking their admission status until the resumption date for Fresh Students is announced.
– Where a candidate was not admitted into their original choice of programme but given a different course of study, such candidates must compulsorily go ahead and update their records with JAMB by clicking on the ‘Change of Course’ form option on their JAMB profile, pay the prescribed fee and complete the form. This will enable candidates have a straight record with JAMB and enable JAMB issue the correct admission letters to candidates.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) 2nd Batch Admission List for the 2017/2018 academic year.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, If you have any question as regards Federal University of Petroleum Resources (FUPRE) Admission List 2017/18, kindly scroll down to the comment section and we will respond in no time.
I believe this article was informative, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.