This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) first degree Programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session that the management of the institution has released the acceptance fee payment procedure.
Recommended: FUTA Admission List.
FUTA Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure.
GENERATE REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE
- To generate REMITA RETRIEVAL REFERENCE visit www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions and check in with your jamb reg no, then scroll down to click on generate now
- Proceed to any of the below banks:
- First Bank
- WEMA Bank
- UBA Bank
- Access Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Keystone Bank
- First City
- Monument Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Sterling Bank
- Mainstreet Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- Union Bank
- Skye Bank
- Unity Bank
- Pick a deposit slip.
- Fill as appropriate
- Account Name : FUTA Acceptance Fee
- Account Number: RRR
- Amount : #45,300(bank charges inclusive)
- Depositors name: Your name as written on your jamb slip
- and others specified*
- At the top of the teller please write the RRR code you Generate from your admission Status & your Jamb registration number
- After a successful payment then proceed to the school portal www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions to confirm payment
- Login & Click on confirm acceptance Fee and input your RRR code as appropriate in the space provided.
- After a successful confirmation you can now proceed to print your Admission letter
Deadline: 22nd November 2019.
What’s your take on this? I urge you to use this same opportunity to share this information across to others using our Facebook, twitter or Google+share button below.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.