FUTO Post UTME Admission Screening Date 2019/2020 and Latest Update.
This announcement is for the benefit of all candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) as their first choice Institution in the 2019 University Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) and scored 180 and above.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Application for FUTO post UTME screening exercise commences on Friday, June 21, 2019, and closes on Friday, July 12, 2019.
FUTO Post UTME Eligibility.
- UTME Candidate must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’ Level in relevant discipline and subjects.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form.
To apply, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.
- Click on the link; “2019/2020 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Duration of the Aptitude Test
The Aptitude Test will hold as follows:
- Monday, July 15, 2019 – Friday, July 19, 2019 – Screening for UTME candidates
- Saturday, July 20, 2019 – Screening for DE candidates
The specific time and date for the individual candidate would be communicated in due course
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Candidates are advised to upload their O’level results on JAMB Portal 0n or before August 31, 2019.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES: In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Friday, August 30, 2019.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for admission.
For support, contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Federal University of Technology Owerri, FUTO, FUTO Admission Screening, FUTO Admission Screening Form, FUTO Admission Screening Form 2018, FUTO Application Guide, FUTO Portal - portal.futo.edu.ng, FUTO Post UTME, FUTO Post UTME Form, FUTO Post UTME Form 2018, How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME, portal.futo.edu.ng - Federal University of Technology Owerri, Post UTME Application Guide and Requirement, www.futo.edu.ng