FUTO PG School Fees Payment Guidelines & Procedure – 2016. The following are the approved guidelines and procedure for payment of postgraduate school fees of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO):
- First visit and login to the postgraduate school payment portal www.futoportal.org/pg using your FUTO Reg. No. or Application Number as Reg. Number and using the word “password” as Password.
- Click on Edit Profile to upload your passport photograph and supply your valid phone number and email address.
Warning: You have only one chance to upload your passport photograph yourself. Kindly ensure that you make no mistakes. However, for those who eventually make a mistake, they would need to apply to the Director, ICT Centre for removal and replacement of the wrong photograph. Also note that without uploading your passport photograph, you will not be able to print your fees receipt, after successful payment.
- Click on School Fees to generate your payment invoice for the session, as appropriate.
- Click on GENERATE INVOICE to generate your payment invoice.
- a) Click on Print Invoice to print your invoice, after-which you log out and proceed to any bank to make payment using your Remita RRR Code, displayed on your printed payment invoice.
b) Alternatively, you can click on Pay Now to use online payment option with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCard, etc.
- After successful payment at the bank, kindly return to the Edu-portal www.futoportal.org/pg and login with your appropriate Reg Number and Password.
- Click on Receipts to print out your official school fees receipt with your true passport clearly shown and displayed.
Remarks: New / Fresh students will not be able to pay school fees until they have paid the Acceptance Fee.
Both new and returning postgraduate students having any issues with the above online payment procedure should submit a formal application to the Director, ICT Centre, specifying the exact issues and challenges they might be having.
Students are once more reminded that payment of fees is compulsory for students to write examinations and have access to University facilities and services.
Best of luck To You all…
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.