FUTO Supplementary Admission Form 2019…. Federal University of Technology, Owerri, FUTO supplementary admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session is out. FUTO Supplementary Admission Registration Deadline is 31st October, 2019. See more details below;
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) post UTME screening but didn’t make it to FUTO Merit Admission List, that the management invites them to apply for the supplementary admission.
To be eligible for FUTO Change of Course / Supplementary Admission, candidate must have obtained a minimum Post-UTME score of 180.
FUTO Supplementary Admission Aggregates.
Please, find below the list of Departments with vacancies for the supplementary admission. Kindly note that the aggregate score is calculated by dividing the sum of JAMB Score and Post-UTME Score by eight. (Aggregate Score = (JAMB Score + Post-UTME Score)/8)
|S/NO.||SCHOOL||DEPARTMENTS||Minimum Aggregate Score|
|1.||AGRICULTURE & AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY||AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS (AEC)||45|
|2.||AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION (AEX)||45|
|3.||ANIMAL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (AST)||45|
|4.||CROP SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (CST)||45|
|5.||FISHERIES & AQUACULTURE TECHNOLOGY (FAT)||45|
|6.||FORESTRY & WILDLIFE TECHNOLOGY (FWT)||45|
|7.||SOIL SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY (SST)||45|
|8.||COMPUTING & INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY||CYBERSECURITY (CYB)||50|
|9.||INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY (IFT)||50|
|10.||SOFTWARE ENGINEERING (SEN)||50|
|11.||ENGINEERING & ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY||AGRICULTURAL & BIORESOURCES ENGINEERING (ABE)||45|
|12.||FOOD SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY (FST)||45|
|13.||MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING (MCE)||55|
|14.||POLYMER & TEXTILE ENGINEERING (PTE)||45|
|15.||HEALTH TECHNOLOGY||ENVIRONMENTAL HEALTH SCIENCE (EHS)||45|
|16.||BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES||BIOLOGY (BIO)||45|
|19.||PHYSICAL SCIENCES||CHEMISTRY (CHM)||45|
|24.||ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT (EVM)||45|
|25.||QUANTITY SURVEYING (QSV)||45|
|26.||SURVEYING & GEOINFORMATICS (SVG)||45|
|27.||URBAN & REGIONAL PLANNING (URP)||45|
How to Apply for FUTO Supplementary Admission.
The following procedure applies:
- Visit the University official website futo.edu.ng.
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on 2019/2020 Supplementary Admissions exercise.
- Click on “Generate Supplementary Admission Invoice”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
- Print your invoice and proceed to any bank to pay a non-refundable fee of N11,000.00 using your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Code on the invoice.
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, Master Cards.
- After successful payment in the bank, return to the portal.
- Repeat Steps (1) – (3).
- Click on “Fill Supplementary Application Form”
- Complete and submit online Supplementary Application Form.
- Print out your “Acknowledgement Slip”.
- that the closing date for the on-line registration for the supplementary application is 31st October, 2019;
- that candidates who did not participate in the 2019/2020 Post-UTME Exercise are not eligible for the supplementary application.
- that candidates must have uploaded their correct O’Level results on JAMB portal.
For support, contact:
E-Mail: [email protected]
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google +
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: 2019/2020 FUTO Supplementary Admission Form, FUTO, FUTO Supplementary Admission, FUTO Supplementary Admission Form, FUTO Supplementary Admission Form 2019, How to Purchase FUTO Supplementary Admission Form, portal.futo.edu.ng