FUWUKARI Registration & Clearance Procedure for 2019/2020 Fresh Students
FUWUKARI Registration & Clearance Procedure… Federal University Wukari, FUWukari clearance and registration procedure for fresh students of the 2019/2020 academic session is Out.
This is to notify all the newly admitted students of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) that the managements of the institution have released the registration and clearance procedures for the 2019/2020 academic session.
SEE ALSO: FUWUKARI Admission List.
FUWUKARI Clearance & Registration Procedure for Freshers.
To be eligible for clearance as an admitted candidate the conditions set out by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board and the Federal University Wukari must be met.
- Candidate’s admission must have been approved by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on their Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- Candidate must have accepted the offer of admission as approved by the JAMB.
Registration Procedure on the University Site
Note: All students are advised to note that registration will end on 2nd February 2019 and late registration attracts a fee of five thousand naira (#5000.00).
Step I: Update of Profile
- On the Federal University Wukari Website (https://www.fuwukari.edu.ng) under Portals (first under the category) click on the Undergraduate Portal link
- Click on the Pre-Admission Screening Login link on the Portal. Then on the displayed page, use your JAMB Registration Number as Login ID and Surname as your default password, thereafter, click the login button.
- Click on Check Admission Status link to confirm your admission status.
- Read the DECLARATION FORM and accept the offer of admission for the Course you have been admitted to study.
- Pay the acceptance and screening fees of Six Thousand Naira only (N6,000.00) using your ATM Card or other payment options available on the portal within two weeks
Step II: Clearance Procedure
- Upload your documents as required for admission clearance (Minimum of 100KB). (Card details for your O’ Level is required)
- Wait for clearance before you proceed to the next stage of registration.
- Next pay the appropriate University charges as provided in your portal.
Step III: Course Registration Steps
- After the completion of the Steps above (I – II) interact with your Level Adviser and/or HOD on the Courses to be registered for your Programme.
- Login to your Portal and update your bio-data carefully on the University Site. You will be required to change your initial Password from your surname to a confidential one known to you alone. Ensure you master your new password off-hand. If you forget your password, the password recovery is available online. Please be mindful of the spellings and arrangements of your names based on the provided template. In addition, you are expected to choose the initial part of your institutional e-mail that you are entitled to as a student.
- Click on Course Registration link to proceed with your Course registration, as defined by the Level Adviser and/or HOD, thereafter, click submit to allow for the approval of your Level Adviser.
- Print out your preliminary Course Registration Form and interact with your Level Adviser to authenticate the Courses you have selected.
- Note: Any Student who fails to authenticate registered Courses with the Level Adviser before payment does so at his/her own risk, as he/she may be required to pay for Add/Drop Form to make amendment(s).
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.