Apply for Geneva Business School in 2019 – gbsge.com
Geneva Business School – Geneva Business School (GBS) is an international private institution founded in Geneva with principal campuses in Geneva, Barcelona, and Madrid. Founded in 1995 as Institut de Formation de Gestionnaire de Patrimoine.
Geneva Business School
Today GBS is a leader in Swiss Quality education and offers Bachelor, Master, and Doctorate programs in which students build a real business network as they become future business leaders.
Geneva Business School (GBS) is a leading institution that provides cutting-edge Swiss Quality Education. Its programs are taught 100% in English and our campuses are located in major European cities such as Geneva, Barcelona, and Madrid.
GBS places a lot of importance on offering personalized attention to its students and believes that maintaining small classrooms helps achieve this. While classes are taught in small groups, the classrooms themselves are spacious and filled with natural light.
Geneva Business School Programmes
1. MBA (International Management)
The Master of Business Administration (MBA) with a Major in International Management is designed for professionals interested in deepening and expanding their knowledge of management. This MBA program prepares you to be successful in a constantly changing environment, offering the tools you need to keep growing and keep developing as a successful professional in the global business world.
- Gain problem-solving management expertise
- Obtain private and public market management analytical skills
- Discover the ability to analyze business structures
- Identify areas for implementation of new theories and methods
- Design and build new management strategies
Duration: 18 months, Evening Learning: Yes, Credits: 90 ECTS
Language: English, Intakes: February and September
Degree Awarded: Master of Business Administration with a Major in International Management
Transfer Opportunities: The school offers its students the option to transfer for a semester between its Geneva, Barcelona and Madrid* campuses
Internships: It provides access to internship opportunities in national and international companies and organizations, Locations: Geneva Campus, Barcelona Campus, and Madrid Campus
The master’s program requires the successful completion of 90 ECTS credits. The program format consists of (i) unique business and finance courses, (ii) major-specific orientation weeks and (iii) a final project. The breakdown of the credits is as follows: 9 core courses (36 ECTS), 5 elective courses (20 ECTS), 4 orientation weeks (16 ECTS) and the final project (18 ECTS).
2. Ph.D. ( Doctorate in Business Administration)
Geneva Business School is proud to work with professionals who have the ambition to carry forward productive, thought-provoking research on the many aspects of commerce that define its ever-evolving world of business. Leading changes in business management, policy, and strategy supported by a thorough approach to discipline-based research and industry experts is the essence of the Geneva Business School doctorate program.
During years one and two of your doctorate, you will undertake 6 self-study courses through the school’s innovative online learning platform. These are designed to equip you with the skills you will need for your business research project during your third and final year.
This project could focus on a real-life business situation or a problem that you are dealing with in your current work situation. It could also be a business idea that you want to explore or focus on its current ideas that are impacting the industry you are working in.
Throughout your time at GBS you will be supported by the DBA Program Manager and the program team in Barcelona. In your final year, you will also receive direct support from an experienced professional who is in the same field of interest as you.
Once the project is complete, you will present it to a panel of experts in your field.
- Completion of Master in relevant field.
- IELTS 7.0 / TOEFL 85 (English Official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years.
- Scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates obtained
- Students should normally have at least 2 years of work experience after gaining a master level qualification
- Photocopy of a valid passport / National ID
- 1 reference letter
- 5 page A4 Thesis Proposal must follow the guidance,
- APPLICATION SUBMITTED: Application from prospective students are reviewed only once all documentation is submitted and admission criteria met.
- ENGLISH EXAM: As English is the common language used in GBS, TOEFL/IELTS test scores, phone or face to face interviews measure each student’s English proficiency level. Online English tests can be an alternative.
- PHONE INTERVIEW: After all references have been checked, a final phone interview is made.
Tuition Fee for the Ph.D. ( Doctorate in Business Administration)
Doctorate’s Fees for 2019. (prices in Euros)
- Application Fee: €150 (Non-refundable, paid upon application)
- Administration Fee: € 1.900 (One-time fee, a refund of 80% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
- Tuition per term*: € 3.900 (Total 3-year program / 9 terms*) (Refund of 100% if the entry visa or the residence permit is refused by the Visa Authorities)
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: Business Schools