How to Get UNIBEN Convocation Gowns – Full Guide and Procedure.
Management of the University of Benin (UNIBEN) has released details for collection and retrieval of Academic Gowns for the 45th convocation ceremony as scheduled below.
UNIBEN Convocation Ceremony Gowns Collection & Retrieval Schedule.
- Monday, 18th November, 2019 – 8:00 a.m – 5p.m.
- Collection of gowns by grandaunts of faculties of Arts, Basic Medical Sciences, Medicine, Social Sciences, Physical , and Life Sciences.
- Tuesday, 19th November, 2019 – 8:00 a.m. – 5p.m
- Collection of gowns by grandaunts of Law, Dentistry, Pharmacy, Management Sciences, and Institute of Public Admin. & Extension Services (IPAES).
- Wednesday, 20th November 2019 – 8:00 a.m. -5p.m.
- Collection of gowns by grandaunts of Education, Institute of Education, Institute of Child Health, Agriculture, and Engineering.
- Thursday, 21st November 2019
- 7:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. Collection of gowns by grandaunts from all Faculties.
- 12 noon – 5pm: Retrieval of gowns from all categories of First Degree Grandaunts/Diploma Grandaunts
- Friday 22nd November, 2019 – 8:00 a.m. -5:00 p.m. ::
- Retrieval of gowns from all categories of First Degree Grandaunts/Diploma Grandaunts.
- Saturday, 23rd November, 2019 – 8.00 a.m. -3.00 p.m.
- Retrieval of gowns from all categories of First Degree Grandaunts/Diploma Grandaunts and Post-Graduate Diplomas.
- Monday, 25th November, 2019 – 8.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Retrieval of gowns
- Tuesday, 26th November, 2019 – 8.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.
- Retrieval of gowns
- All postgraduate grandaunts are to collect their gowns from Monday, 18th November, to Tuesday, 26th November, 2019
- ₦500.00 fine on a daily basis will be imposed on any grandaunt who keeps the gown after Tuesday, 26th November, 2019
- Students are required to bring along Original and Two photocopies of their Academic Gown Receipts.
- VENUE FOR BOTH COLLECTION AND RETRIEVAL OF GOWNS IS AT THE BACK OF THE STUDENTS’ CENTER (BASEMENT)
- LAST DAY FOR SUBMISSION OF GOWNS IS TUESDAY, 26TH NOVEMBER, 2019. ANY STUDENT THAT FAILS TO RETURN ACADEMIC GOWN AFTER 26TH OF NOVEMBER 2019, SHOULD RETURN IT TO ROOM18, VICE-CHANCELLOR’S OFFICE.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.