Gombe State College of Health Tech Admission Form 2020/2021 Session Update.
Gombe College of Health Tech Form: Gombe State College of Health Sciences and Technology Kaltungo (popularly known as School of Health Technology, Kaltungo) admission form into its Diploma and Postgraduate programmes is now on sale for the 2020/2021 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
The 2020/2021 aptitude test is scheduled to take place as follows:
Date: 28th November 2020.
Venue: College Examination hall.
Gombe State College of Health Sciences and Technology, Kaltungo (CHSTK) has commenced the sales of Application forms for the 2020/2021 academic session for the following programmes:
- National Diploma Health Information Management (HIM)
- Professional Diploma Health Information Management (HIT)
- Community Health Extension Workers (CHEW)
- Junior Community Health Extension Workers (JCHEW)
- Medical Laboratory Technician (MLT)
- Pharmacy Technician
- National Diploma Nutrition and Dietetics (NUD)
- National Diploma Environmental Health Technology (EHT)
- Environmental Health Technician (EVT)
- Environmental Health Assistant (EHA)
- Health Education and Promotion (HEP)
- Professional Diploma Public Health
- Postgraduate Diploma Health Education and Promotion
Admission Entry Requirements
- Candidates must possess five credits in science subjects (WAEC or NECO only) including maths and English in not more than two sittings
- Candidates must possess five credits in science subjects (WAEC or NECO only) including maths and English in not more than two sittings and must have HND or Bsc in Health related field from recognized institutions.
How to Apply for Gombe State College of Health Admission Form
Forms can be obtain online visit http://chstkaltungo.edu.ng and click on Portal to apply.
- Diploma and Certificates N4,000, processing fee: 1,000
- Postgraduate and professional diploma N5,000, processing fee: 1,000
13th November, 2020.
For inquires: 08036765620 [email protected]
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about Gombe College of Health Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.