GSU Post UTME / DE Form 2020/2021 Screening Application | Updated.
GSU Post UTME Form: Gombe State Univeristy, Gombe, GSU is now selling it’s Post UTME and Direct Entry admission screening application form for 2020/2021 academic session. Continue reading to see more details below.
This is to inform the general public that registration for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (P-UTME)/Direct Entry Screening Tests of Gombe State University (GSU) shall commence on 6th July 2020.
Screening Exercise Eligibility
- All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice.
- Scored a minimum of 160 points in the UTME. for Degree Programmes in Science, Education, and Arts and Social Sciences.
- Scored a minimum of 200 points in the UTME, for Medicine, Pharmacy and Law Programmes. (Candidates with less than 200 points particularly for Medicine and Pharmacy Programmes, are advised to immediately change to other alternative Programmes such as B.Sc: Botany, Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, and Zoology; B.Sc (Ed): Chemistry, Computer Science, Geography, Mathematics and Physics etc).
- Possessed an NCE/IJMB/Advanced Level GCE/Diploma for Direct Entry.
How to Apply for GSU Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates shall pay a Non-refundable Screening charge of Two Thousand Naira (2,000) only via Gombe State University Remita Platform [go to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/G0000108566/biller.spa. In the Name of service/Purpose section, select Post UTME Payment]. The Remita Slip shall be presented to the Bursar for issuance of official payment receipt and the Online Personal Identification Number (PIN) to allow them access to the University portal.
Candidates shall then visit the University portal: http://dhrd-gsu-edu.com/admissions/ to register for the Online Screening Exercise as follows:
- Enter Jamb Registration Number and PIN in the Form.
- Click Login.
- Fill the Form to create UTME/DE Screening Account.
- Click Register.
- Candidate’s details captured shall be displayed.
- Click ‘Generate Data Form’.
- A PDF File of two pages shall be generated:
- Page 1 of the PDF captures candidate’s Registration details
- Page 2 is the Candidate’s Post-UTME I.D. Card
- Print the two pages and attach photocopies of all credentials to page 1 and bring them along with the originals on the day of the Physical Screening. The dates on which Candidates would be screened shall be obtained from the Portal during Registration.
Candidates are to note that they must ensure strict adherence to all the Covid-19 Advisories and Protocol on large gatherings through the processes of the Screening Exercise.
DEADLINE: Not Specified.
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, if you need us to feed you with more updated information at the right time about GSU Admission 2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google+.
Join Over 3,500 000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Tags: Gombe State University Admission Portal, Gombe State University cut off mark, Gombe State University Direct Entry Requirement, Gombe State University of Science and Technology Official Website, Gombe State University of Science and Technology Post Utme, Gombe State University Portal, Gombe State University Post Utme 2020, Gsu Post Utme Portal