How to Pay Nigerian Law School Tuition Fee 2016/17 – Schedule & Payment Guideline;
The Nigerian Law School has announced the school fees schedule and new payment guideline for the 2016/17 session following the implementation of the Federal Government of Nigerian’s e-collection scheme.
Law school students can now make payments via either of the e-collections channel convenient to you as follows:
Bank Branch – How to make payment:
- Visit any bank branch.
- Present your payment to the Teller (over-the-Counter) and say that you want to pay COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION.
- You must provide the following details when making Payments.
– Revenue /Payment type
– Name of Payee
– Phone Number
– Purpose of payment and other details.
- Access the e-collection Platform via www.remita.net.
- Click “PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY”
- Enter “COUNCIL OF LEGAL EDUCATION”
- Enter other payment details as required.
- Select any preferred electronic payment channels (Card, Internet banking, mobile Wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment.
Payers will be issued an electronic receipt following payment, which should be taken to Accounts Department of Nigerian Law School Headquarters or the Campuses to convert into an official receipt to receive applicable service. (Note Your Remita Retrieval Reference RRR).
The tuition fee details can be viewed from the document below;
Click here to download file
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [email protected] to file a complaint & actions will be taken immediately.
Don’t Attend to Any Call from this WEBSITES Pertaining to any Job or Scholarship Offer Requiring Money.