Check IAUE Acceptance Fee & Clearance Requirements for 2019/2020 Here
IAUE Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure 2019… Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education,IAUE admission acceptance fee payment procedure and clearance requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session is Out. See more details below;
This is to inform all the newly admitted students of the Ignatius Ajuru University Of Education (IAUE), Port Harcourt, that the management has released the procedure for the payment of acceptance fee and the clearance requirements for the 2019/2020 academic session.
IAUE Acceptance Fee & Clearance Requirements.
Candidates who have been admitted into the 2019/2020 academic session are required to pay the acceptance fee and proceed for clearance as follows:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), accept their admission and print their admission letter. (Please note that admission letter will be authenticated in the admission unit)
- Pay Acceptance fee of N41, 000.00 online using the following methods: Pay-Direct, Mastercard or Verve (login to enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng (payment receipt will be verified).
- Update their bio-data in the university portal.
- Payment of acceptance fee for the merit candidates closes on Monday, 2nd December, 2019. Implication: Admission will be reversed for candidates that have not accepted their offer and paid acceptance fee before the aforementioned date.
- Physical clearance starts on 14th October, 2019.
- Candidates are expected to proceed to admissions unit for clearance with the under-listed documents:
- Acceptance Form. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Departmental Eligibility Form. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Provisional Admission Letter. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Admission Status. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Acceptance Payment Receipt. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Original JAMB Slip Result. ‹‹‹››› From JAMB Website
- Original JAMB Admission Letter. ‹‹‹››› From JAMB Website
- Registration for Screening Payment- receipt ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Letter of Attestation or Recommendation
- (Addressed to the Registrar, IAUE)
- Age Declaration/Birth Certificate.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Functional Email Address and Phone Number.
- 4 Jacket Files (Student Files) obtainable at the University Bookshop.
- 4 Passport Photographs.
- O’ Level Results (NECO, WASC)
- NCE, OND, NABTEB Results (for DIRECT ENTRY Candidates ONLY)
- Clearance Registration Form. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Identify Card Clearance Form. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Bio-Data Printout. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
Note: School Fees Should Be Paid AFTER you have been cleared by Admissions, Department and Faculty.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was interesting right, if yes, don’t hesitate using our share button below to inform – friends and relation via Facebook, twitter or Google+
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now!
COPYRIGHT WARNING! Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.