KASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2019/2020 is Out.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for UTME and Direct Entry admissions into the following Part-Time Degree Programmes run by the School of Continuing Education of Kaduna State University for the 2019/2020 Academic Session.
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Criminology and Security Studies
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Geography
- B.Sc. International Relations
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Sociology
Applicants for Admission into the various programmes must satisfy the following conditions:
UTME Candidates must possess five (5) O’level credits passes in relevant Subjects including English language and Mathematics at not more than two sittings.They must also score a minimum of 170 marks in their JAMB.
Direct entry candidates must possess Advanced level qualification in area relevant to the proposed area of study. For example, Lower credit in National Diploma or its equivalent, Merit in Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) Or IJMB with at least 3 points and above.
In addition, they must also possess five O’level credits including Mathematics and English language
All candidates must not be less 25years of age at the time application
How to Apply for KASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form
- Jamb registration: All applicants should log onto JAMB online application Platform for part time degree programme and select SCE KASU and follow the instructions including payment of a non-refundable fee of Three Thousand Five Hundred Naira only (N3, 500:00) into the JAMB’S Account.
- Use your JAMB Application Number to access KASU portal https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your Computer OR any Mobile device.
- Click on the login button (green Button).
- Your Username is your Jamb part-time Application Number (eg 12345678BG)
- Your Password is your JAMB Number Minus the first and last character, (eg 2345678B) taking the username above as jamb Number.
- Click on the link “proceed with payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “pay via interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page
- Proceed with payment of five thousand naira (N 5,000) only in to the given KASU account as processing fee.
- When successful, logout of your account and wait for 10 Minutes. Then, log in again to continue with your registration.
- For any enquiry or complain please send an e-mail message to: [email protected]
We cherish your opinion and we look forward to it. Hence, If you need us to help you with more updated information at the right time about KASU Part-Time Degree Admission 2019/2020, kindly provide us your phone number and email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question any time.
What’s your take on this? We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and Google plus.
Join Over 500,000+ Readers Online Now.
Copyright Warning: Contents on this website may not be republished, reproduced, redistributed either in whole or in part without due permission or acknowledgement. All contents are protected by DMCA.
The content on this site is posted with good intentions. If you own this content & believe your copyright was violated or infringed, make sure you contact us at [[email protected]] to file a complaint and actions will be taken immediately.
Most Recommended Links
Tags: 2019/2020 KASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form, How to Apply for KASU Part-Time Degree Admission, KASU, KASU Part-Time Degree Admission, KASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form, KASU Part-Time Degree Admission Form 2019